Release MIUI ROM 2.6.1 ROM [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just installed the SGS2 9100... the widget problem seems has been solved, and everything is running smoothly! Many thanks! :)

Can not be done... Crashes
The icon pack you are using(suave redone dark??!?!?!) is not fully compatible with MIUI V4. Choose a V4 compatible pack and you will see the difference. Please see screenshot attached!!!

Screenshot_2012-06-01-14-27-18.png

Installed on nexus s great, tried all the applications I need and a few more smooth as butter melting over a boiled spud thanks to all at MIUI this version rocks.

The icon pack you are using(suave redone dark??!?!?!) is not fully compatible with MIUI V4. Choose a V4 compatible pack and you will see the difference. Please see screenshot attached!!!
OK. I must done full wipe...

I can confirm that Theme download is fixed on 2.6.1. But the FC when checking Status in About Phone still remains. That is a minor issue so doesn't matter :)

Only fonts that come with V4 themes will work. All other ones will make your phone not boot.
And how do I build my own v4 theme includind custom fonts?
It's so weird. I have ONE (and just THIS one) font pack made originally for GB working perfectly. I already tried, but can't understand this...

Here, make a try. This pack works perfectly. But changing font files (even inside the same pack) for anyone else, it blows up and phone freeze on boot.

And how do I build my own v4 theme includind custom fonts?
It's so weird. I have ONE (and just THIS one) font pack made originally for GB working perfectly. I already tried, but can't understand this...

Here, make a try. This pack works perfectly. But changing font files (even inside the same pack) for anyone else, it blows up and phone freeze on boot.
please try to get logcats of the issue for us to look at.

is it safe to upgrade the ROM from 2.5.25 to 2.6.1 ? in other words, I don't want to lose my current config on my HTC One X of MIUI 2.5.25.
just rather check before I do the upgrade. Thank you and thanks for any input in advance. A.

Status
Not open for further replies.