Release MIUI ROM 2.6.1 ROM [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any bug related to soft reboots on HTC One X has been fixed in this version? I found that problem really disturbing for me on 2.5.25.
Also, any report from users running 2.6.1 on HTC One X would be appreciated.

Any bug related to soft reboots on HTC One X has been fixed in this version? I found that problem really disturbing for me on 2.5.25.
Also, any report from users running 2.6.1 on HTC One X would be appreciated.
would be advisable to give 2.6.1 a try our tester has been busy so we've not had a chance to confirm build base etc.

Thank you. Good suggestion and I would be really happy too to reply back on with the bugs I face to this place rather than (me) spamming here. So that this ROM can be more stable. :)

S2 Updated. Once again, all done and absolutely fantastic work from you guys.

Huge thanks again.

HTC One X (inter'l) update from 2.5.25 to 2.6.1 complete - easy peasy - just copied the zip to the phone and ran recovery. it ran updates during boot and completed at lock screen. Now to test for hiccups. :) Thank you for the update.

screen captures of update for HTC One X to v2.6.1
Screenshot_2012-06-01-16-44-33.pngScreenshot_2012-06-01-16-45-00.pngScreenshot_2012-06-01-16-45-04.pngScreenshot_2012-06-01-16-45-18.png

I have sucessfully updated miui for sg2 and apparently got myself into a boot freze: When changing a theme I was not aware that I cannot apply all themes with fonts. I am stuck now. People suggested factory reset but this is certainly no option. Does a different known fix exist? If no could anyone please tell me where miuis config file resides so that I can manually try to reset the corresponding setting (font/theme)? Thanks a lot for any help!

only v4 themes work. If they are not fully v4 compatible they will fail

Quick question, Was the Car Home app removed? Doesnt show up on my S2 after this installing today's release.

@MarkHUK: Thanks, I know that non v4 will fail now ;-) But what can i do besides factory reset when i already flashed it?
Can anyone tell me where i can find the corresponding config file so i can remove the buggy theme manually? Fac Reset is no option for me :(

Quick question, Was the Car Home app removed? Doesnt show up on my S2 after this installing today's release.

It seems to get somehow uninstalled when you flash the update. I just restore it using titanium backup.

@MarkHUK: Thanks, I know that non v4 will fail now ;-) But what can i do besides factory reset when i already flashed it?
Can anyone tell me where i can find the corresponding config file so i can remove the buggy theme manually? Fac Reset is no option for me :(

just go to recovery do a factory reset and install the rom again, this should fix the issue.

I am getting soft reboots in different areas like when I were installing some applications I got rebooted and also Maps FC too sometimes. Can you please look through the issue and fix it next week. :)

After change DPI to 210, phone bootloop :( Why? In old miui works fine.. Use Density modder and DPI changer.

Does the latest rom for maguro include the latest lockscreen with 720p support?

After change DPI to 210, phone bootloop :( Why? In old miui works fine.. Use Density modder and DPI changer.
I changed dpi and avoided boot loops but all icons looked the same and literally nothing would run with fc on everything. Had to go back to stock dpi. Hope whatever the change was gets reverted next week. I don't like how big everything looks now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.