Release MIUI ROM 2.6.1 ROM [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome rom guys!! My nexus have never been this smooth.
When will u be able to change statusbar and so on?

On my S2 the external sd card isn't browsable using file manager - the capacity and amount free shows but thats all

please try to get logcats of the issue for us to look at.
How do I get a logcat? I saw a post in some thread with a tuto... But I don't remember where it is.

------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy SII + MIUI v4 + Tapatalk + SwiftKey

I really wish there where a few other changes on my Galaxy Nexus...like
  • Menu button only shows when needed, like default ICS behavior.
  • It didnt say "Verizon Wireless" 24/7 in my Status bar
  • A 4g LTE toggle
Those would make this ROM perfect for me, because i love the look and feel, hate the lack of customization. Thanks!

Why did the chinese screw up the Full Screen Caller ID?? I used Facebook Contact Sync to sync my face contacts with big 512*512 pics and they looked great, then this guys (MIUI) added something to the rom -still don't know what- and now I cant sync big pictures anymore, I have to manually use the built in contact pics to get this working BUT, every time you do this, when google syncs the contacts they reduce the image to a tiny 96*96 thumb and you have to start all over!!!!!!!!!!
This SUCKS!!! Big time.
Can anyone help???

How do I get a logcat? I saw a post in some thread with a tuto... But I don't remember where it is.

------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy SII + MIUI v4 + Tapatalk + SwiftKey

in shell, adb logcat.

it's so lag in S2.

i get FC when i try to search for themes,and there is lag in launcher
using 2.6.1 for two days one htc one x and its great,just two issues mentioned
is there any hope to have a senseless miui someday ?

For those with maguro yes there still is lag in certain areas, such as opening folders and overall it does feel slightly slower than CM9, AOKP and others but it is stable and the new 720P elements look great. Other than the slight lag in places there still needs to be greater 720P implementation in themes (+ the stock dialer too most obviously) however I am now using this as my daily driver (after trying every other maguro rom out there) because MIUI's features are just great and work great for me. If you haven't tried it yet then I definitely recommend doing so.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

in SGS2 me why icons so big and broken, whereas in previous versions just fine. one more black blank monitor apps if displaced. What was the final version v2.6.1 MIUI? in china official website mentioned MIUI version 2.6.1 is stable.

sorry in advance if this question has been discussed, and sorry my bad english.

screenshot2012060423125.png

screenshot2012060423271.png

in SGS2 me why icons so big and broken, whereas in previous versions just fine. one more black blank monitor apps if displaced. What was the final version v2.6.1 MIUI? in china official website mentioned MIUI version 2.6.1 is stable.

sorry in advance if this question has been discussed, and sorry my bad english.

Use the default theme. It appears that theme isn't ready for the xhdpi and hdpi.

Use the default theme. It appears that theme isn't ready for the xhdpi and hdpi.
means that the resolution be changed in v2.6.1? monitor the application why is that??

one more, I'd try setting it to 3G idle mode why there is a warning, on the other ROM fluent use 3G mode

screenshot2012060510353.png

means that the resolution be changed in v2.6.1? monitor the application why is that??

one more, I'd try setting it to 3G idle mode why there is a warning, on the other ROM fluent use 3G mode

That was a warning added to prevent users from locking their phone into 3G only, when they didn't have 3G. Its a warning, nothing more.

That was a warning added to prevent users from locking their phone into 3G only, when they didn't have 3G. Its a warning, nothing more.
but yesterday I tried the 2nd ROM smoothly, there is no warning when the same 3G only, if at MIUI really can not be used

hey dudes not sure if this was answered before, but is the HTC One X version based on the 1.28 or 1.29 One X build? cheers.

It is my pleasure to host your files :) It means that i get the ROM roughly 10 minutes before it hits OTA, so im happy ^_^ heh. Thats my secret though. On a more positive note, we will be doing some upgrades shortly which SHOULD speed up your downloads a little!!

Chris.
Magentium IT Services

It is my pleasure to host your files :) It means that i get the ROM roughly 10 minutes before it hits OTA, so im happy ^_^ heh. Thats my secret though. On a more positive note, we will be doing some upgrades shortly which SHOULD speed up your downloads a little!!

Chris.
Magentium IT Services

lol, we'll push to you first before other mirrors. That would be at least 15 minutes ahead of everyone else then :p

I can't sync my mobile with my account of Facebook.
Only displays the logotype of Facebook.

I can't sync my mobile with my account of Facebook.
Only displays the logotype of Facebook.

If you want to sync contacts use Facebook Contact Sync. You can use 512*512 pics, when miui does not break it but still, contacts always sync.

even i disabled background data for facebook and google services, they continue to use backgroud data. i am using 2.6.1 and sgs2

I have the Galaxy Nexus, and am using MIUI-2.5.25, This will be my first time updating the ROM, Do I just re-flash the latest version? Would this not wipe everything?

Also PLEASE remove the network provider from the status bar, if your user can flash a ROM, They will definitively know who their provider is, complete waste of space!

Status
Not open for further replies.