Release MIUI ROM 2.6.1 ROM [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to MIUI Dev you guyz are awesome after updating to 2.6.1 on my Galaxy nexus it stops the video camera force close it now workin fine

I have the Galaxy Nexus, and am using MIUI-2.5.25, This will be my first time updating the ROM, Do I just re-flash the latest version? Would this not wipe everything?

Also PLEASE remove the network provider from the status bar, if your user can flash a ROM, They will definitively know who their provider is, complete waste of space!

Nope all you need is to run the update app and then press your option key at the extreme left to set your check update settings to weekly build then you'll get the OTA update notification [ Caution always back your current rom first ] enjoy 2.6.1

there's wifi issues on xiaomi mi-one plus :(
can't be turned on !
wifi_issue.png

this is what the wifi screen looks like and stays on

Like I said im running the Galaxy Nexus...

Then you have a setting wrong or something. Our staff has a Galaxy Nexus and it works fine. Double check the toggle is not on monthly updates only. If you have a toro instead of maguro it may be our problem. I'm not sure if the toro OTA went out.

please update xperia arc thread thanks

sorry for posting here :p

just for fixes n details and are the kernals same of old version avail that xperia arc s thread

Hello, everybody. What is the last version of MIUI for motorola defy and where I could find it?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace:

Android Ver: 4.0.3
Build Number: MIUY4 v2
Kernal Ver: 2.6.35.7-perf-CL807529
ketut@A0A110#1

How do I update it to the recent version of MIUI??? I can't find the right file. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.