Release MIUI ROM 2.6.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
LBE Guard workaround.

-Let the application ask for rights and LBE guard crash.
-Close the App.
-open LBE Guard,check the application and allow permissions
-Reopen the App.

You should be able to use all apps asking root.

hey mate I was waiting for virtual keys for my galaxy s2. I can't find enabling it. any hint? I badly need virtual on screen buttons. heffsmod zip having issue in camera. any suggestions????

THANK YOU MIUIANDROID.com, MARKHUK and IbotPeaches for bring the Moto xt910.. thanks for the translations. i am a dev that has been doing the unofficial builds for CDMA droid razr and GSM. I am working on the CDMA build now..when i get it running can i send it to u guys to post here?

THANK YOU MIUIANDROID.com, MARKHUK and IbotPeaches for bring the Moto xt910.. thanks for the translations. i am a dev that has been doing the unofficial builds for CDMA droid razr and GSM. I am working on the CDMA build now..when i get it running can i send it to u guys to post here?

You can post the ROM here yes. I was confused if you were asking for MIRRORing or not.

thanks..its up to u IBOTpeaches if u want to mirror it. there isn't as much CDMA users as the GSM. GSM has a good number of people that have been using it.

thanks..its up to u IBOTpeaches if u want to mirror it. there isn't as much CDMA users as the GSM. GSM has a good number of people that have been using it.

Yeah you can post it in the RAZR forum. Make the post beautiful and what not. We'll gauge how many users download it, and go from there.

LBE Guard workaround.

-Let the application ask for rights and LBE guard crash.
-Close the App.
-open LBE Guard,check the application and allow permissions
-Reopen the App.

You should be able to use all apps asking root.

got it - seems its not asking BUT, you can go into LBE and select :Allow.

We will look into this later (some hours as we all working now)

Thanks

App opening and closing animation in all ICS roms for nexus s jerky...any idea?
is it frame rate issues or what?

Try

Settings -> Developer -> Force GPU Rendering

Let me know if that helps.
force GPU rendering does not help either.When you open an app say dialer the animaton seems jerky(not always)as if lacking some frames.65 fps kernel like air kernel helps to get rid of it.I have noticed it on both of nexus s models(I9023 and I9020).It happens in every ICS rom.Not a big issue but irritating when u actually notice it.

not working for me guys, did a full wipe flashed but it hangs on the lockscreen and freeze then it will rebooot by itself but still hanging on lockscreen...by the SGS2

not working for me guys, did a full wipe flashed but it hangs on the lockscreen and freeze then it will rebooot by itself but still hanging on lockscreen...by the SGS2
me too :((((((((((((((((((
SGS2 with full wipe!
It hangs on the lockscreen and freeze then it will rebooot by itself but still hanging on lockscreen

My device reboots as well. I have created a separate thread here and attached logcat there.

meeee tooo SGS2 full wipe.... random FC and self-reboots WTF? Backups don't work, reboots when restoring...
going back to 2.6.16

Installed on Sensation, both with the wipes + dalvik cache (which I use to update for quite some versions) that the total wipe and clean reinstall of the rom and applications, the problem of disappearing icons below the output of random applications remains .... :confused:

Reactions: tegezan
Status
Not open for further replies.