Release MIUI ROM 2.6.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to confirm sgs2 .. is working fine in todays build had it for 5 hours now .. no fc no hang up .. wiped cache n dalvik when I updated.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It seems to be split of it working and not for some people. Let me re-iterate.

1. Check the MD5
  2. Re-download
  3. Wipe /cache & /dalvik
  4. Re-flash

It seems to be split of it working and not for some people. Let me re-iterate.

1. Check the MD5
  2. Re-download
  3. Wipe /cache & /dalvik
  4. Re-flash

I have checked md5 and it is ok. I believe there is no point to redownload in that case. I have tried reflashing with cache wiping several times with no luck.

I have checked md5 and it is ok. I believe there is no point to redownload in that case. I have tried reflashing with cache wiping several times with no luck.
BTW l was downloaded via device directly from browser ,l have an apk called md5 from the playstore ,and codes matched ,did wipes cache ,dalvik cache,and first boot was about 2min on miui logo but worked ,nothing bad just some lags in call log and settings ,file explorer ....the rest is fine...l hope someday will become realy smooth .
here is a tip...
when l download the rom on the PC l allways checck md5 after transferring the file on sd card and check md5 of the rom on my sd card(transferred file)....

Ok guys my SGS2 was having the freezing problems too but I think I found a solution. After you do the full wipe and install the rom, go into the play store. Enter your information and download Super SU. Open the app and it will ask for root, which should cause ur phone to freeze. After it reboots, go into the LBE Guard app and manually give the Super SU app root permission. Go into the the Super SU app, update the binary (its does this automatically) and done! Hopefully ur SGS2 wont freeze anymore :D
seems to be more fluid with this super su installed!

question - "Show Traffic Info" doesn't come up on my HOX and I don't see App Autostart management. Am I missing something?
Thanks.

2012-06-22 14.17.42.png2012-06-22 14.17.33.png

SGS2 user that have problem with install this rom

open rom zip file with 7zip and goto system\app and delete maps.apk then copy rom to ur device and flash it normally and enjoy it!

Reactions: HoodedMan
No problems whatsoever on SGS2. Back to non multi atm, since I missed last weeks update and really wanted to flash something... :D

And it feels very fast indeed this time.:)

BTW l was downloaded via device directly from browser ,l have an apk called md5 from the playstore ,and codes matched ,did wipes cache ,dalvik cache,and first boot was about 2min on miui logo but worked ,nothing bad just some lags in call log and settings ,file explorer ....the rest is fine...l hope someday will become realy smooth .
here is a tip...
when l download the rom on the PC l allways checck md5 after transferring the file on sd card and check md5 of the rom on my sd card(transferred file)....
What is this md5...?how to check this...?

Autostart settings are in permissions monitor..that's pretty sweet ;)

Woot! After disabling most apps that imo don't need to run on start I have 500mb of ram available on my sgs2.. Never went any higher than ~400mb.. :D
aren't you having lbe/root problems? i got sgs2 also and can't seem to find a wayt to fix it

deleted maps.apk, no bootloops or crashes during first startup so far.... restoring apps through miui backup... so far so good!!!! :)

No, I haven't got any problems with root or apps FC.

I installed it after cache/dalvik wipe, so no factory reset. I didn't delete the maps.apk or anything else. I do have siyah 3.3.2 kernel installed.

I'm unable to scan for wifi networks or connect to an ad-hoc network. List of nearby networks comes up empty even when there is a network within range. I am able to manually add networks though (except adhoc networks). Does anyone know how to resolve this?

No, I haven't got any problems with root or apps FC.

I installed it after cache/dalvik wipe, so no factory reset. I didn't delete the maps.apk or anything else. I do have siyah 3.3.2 kernel installed.
i'm having that problem even after wiping data and everything. still looking for a fix.. md5 is correct also

i'm having that problem even after wiping data and everything. still looking for a fix.. md5 is correct also

Lots of methods that have worked with people are in this thread. There is nothing really we can do, we've researched and found nothing that we can change. There is nothing at fault in our scripts, and no true indication of any problem that we can easily solve. The culprit seems to be LBE SEC. You can try opening it and clearing its cache in hopes to re-trigger the ROOT prompts.

Status
Not open for further replies.