Preview MIUI ROM Change log preview for 2.6.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
This weeks recommended updates:

1. Added support to export contacts to SIM card, added due to user feedback as the feature is commonly used

2. Optimisation of 12-hour time segments "AM/PM" to "morning, noon, afternoon. evening, and midnight

3. New theme searching interface to make searching for themes easier and more efficient
Full change log will be posted on Friday as usual.
Thanks,
Mark

Now that you're posting this weeks updates, I kinda have a question regarding features...
I'm on a SGSII, love miui so far and I'm not complaining BUT, since the rom for my phone is based off Samsung's rom, I always wondered why doesn't miui include video calling support??
I loved that feature, been using it on my carrier since I had my N95 and I'm starting to miss it badly...
Is there any way to pass this request to miui china so the developers can at least have a look at the possibility??
Thanks.

Xcited.....hav a request mark...cn u add d option to disable the homescreen animations...lk while makin a call d call menu rotates nd comes to d front...m usin a nexus s nd wat ever kernel i try i get lag here nd der which at times drives me crazy...just a suggestion if u cld luk into it...love ur work nd roms cheers

To make ringtone repeat just have to put this two lines in build.prop:
ro.telephony.call_ring.multiple=false
ro.telephony.call_ring.delay=200

What kernel work for MIUI SGS2? the battery fairly economical, syah kernel does not fit on my device, there must be some problems with wifi, very wasteful use abyss kernel.

What on earth does "Optimisation of 12-hour time segments "AM/PM" to "morning, noon, afternoon. evening, and midnight" mean??

Xcited.....hav a request mark...cn u add d option to disable the homescreen animations...lk while makin a call d call menu rotates nd comes to d front...m usin a nexus s nd wat ever kernel i try i get lag here nd der which at times drives me crazy...just a suggestion if u cld luk into it...love ur work nd roms cheers
What language is this? Tried google translate but it made no sence...

This weeks recommended updates:

1. Added support to export contacts to SIM card, added due to user feedback as the feature is commonly used

2. Optimisation of 12-hour time segments "AM/PM" to "morning, noon, afternoon. evening, and midnight

3. New theme searching interface to make searching for themes easier and more efficient
Full change log will be posted on Friday as usual.
Thanks,
Mark
@Mark: There is no new Miui ROM for Milestone, any more? Long time no see the update for MS. Thanks

@Mark: There is no new Miui ROM for Milestone, any more? Long time no see the update for MS. Thanks

Milestone does not have ICS, so no.

Will this week's build have Linaro optimizations like miui.us?

Typed on my Galaxy Nexus using SwiftKey.

Um. Linaro has been built into some CM9 builds, its not ready. Far too many bugs during compiling with gcc to make it worth it. Give it 2 weeks to mature.

What on earth does "Optimisation of 12-hour time segments "AM/PM" to "morning, noon, afternoon. evening, and midnight" mean??

Hopefully it will tell me 5pm is now evening :p

Hi Mark,
When I have a security PIN, the lock screen no longer shows up. Is it a problem with the configuration that I have on my phone, or is it a problem with the ROM? Thanks!

HTC Sensation 4G running MIUI Android 2.6.8

Status
Not open for further replies.