Xiaomi MIUIAndroid.com heading to Xiaomi next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could get a headcount of those planning to stand with me as we takeover, that would be great.

Need to plan this out better.

Mark did it.. :)

pa8evepa.jpg

~Tapatalk 4~

Haha, I'm glad you've gotten so far! I've been lurking around since start and I couldn't be more grateful for everything you've done. Have a blast!

Sent from my MI 2S

Hi guys,

Loads of stuff to talk about... (currently still transiting home via Hong Kong at the moment so a little jet-lagged!)

1. mentioned kernel sources for the MI phones, its under consideration.

2. I have a TONNE of images and videos to upload, also need ot speak to other people to get the rest of the images they have taken on their phones and DSLR cameras.

3. MITV / MI-3 launched, no tablet or laptop / netbook device yet! expecting this mid-2014. (they're not ready for the full thing yet!)

4. The TV has been made by LG, 47" and looks fantastic!! pictures will be uploaded on Saturday afternoon (UK GMT time).

5. I met the CEO of Nvidia and also some guys from Qualcomm, in addition met Mr Hugo Barra (New VP) and Mr Lin Bin (ex VP).

Full update post will be published when I am back in the UK, Internet here is not so good and lucky to find some which works!

Thanks for all the kind words while i've been away, also a note to the admins derailing the thread.. (You're all in for some s**t!!!)

Cheers,

Mark

Any news about xiaomi landing in Europe?

Inviato dal mio MI 2S usando Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.