Xiaomi MIUIv5 for Xiaomi MI-2 coming next Friday 3.3.1 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for your guys release of MIUI v5 for GT-I9100 and I guess it should not take long since JB is officially released for it AFAIK, or isn't? Are there just leaks? Haven't been into checking much stuff these days and 3.2.8 is running quite OK. Some crash here and there but all in all OK.

Seen the (leaked?) photo of the new MI-3 and that chassis is just not my taste. The MI-1 chassis was/is awesome. Would've bought that device.

Waiting for your guys release of MIUI v5 for GT-I9100 and I guess it should not take long since JB is officially released for it AFAIK, or isn't? Are there just leaks? Haven't been into checking much stuff these days and 3.2.8 is running quite OK. Some crash here and there but all in all OK.

Seen the (leaked?) photo of the new MI-3 and that chassis is just not my taste. The MI-1 chassis was/is awesome. Would've bought that device.

yes now 4.1 is officially released for the sgs2 - i anticipate it will receive miui v5 around the end of march... if not i will raise hell.

Hey MIUIers,

MIUI 3.2.22 will be the last dev version of MIUI V4. Just like MIUI 2.3, MIUI V4 will become history.
If eveything goes well, MIUI V5 for Xiaomi MI-2 will be released next Friday, 1st March!!
MIUI V5 for other devices with MIUI 4.1 will be released in late March or early April.

All MIUIv4 ICS devices will be dropped...
ONLY devices with official stock JB firmware will get MIUIv5...

Please stay tuned.

Hey, what if my device has currently an oficial JB leak, and it's expecting the official update for march?

Specifically, It is the Droid Razr XT910

MIUIv4 = ICS last 3.2.22
MIUIv4.1 = JB last 3.2.22
MIUIv5 = JB first 3.3.1

If I took it well, there will be 2 editions of MIUI 3.2.22, both ICS and JB:
MIUI v4 = ICS last 3.2.22 (Android 4.0), MIUI v4.1 = JB last 3.2.22 (Android 4.1), MIUI v5 = JB first 3.3.1 (Android 4.1+ -> 4.2)

Thank you, after long time use of MIUI, this is the first time I understand this. Although I have no idea what Android 4.1 or 4.2 really brings (it's so murky for me).
Personally, I already wrote that I prefer 5x5 icons or M3U support over some new numbers.I just need to be prepared for JB because I use Siyah dual-boot.
Even more, I don't really understand the difference between miui.com and miuiandroid.com builds. But, I'm still grateful to you, it's very useful and upgrades work nice.

If i understand correctly there is no miui v4.0 any more and 4.1 too. And from next week only miui v5.0 or not.
Our device have more fast and stable android jb 4.2.2, waiting miui based on it.

Отправлено с моего HTC Vision через Tapatalk

On 22th of Feb (3.2.22) there will be new version as always. But for ICS devices is last version. The next week - 3.3.1 - v5 will come only for M2. I'm not sure what about other JB devices but I guess its a normal MIUI v4 JB version with small fixes.

MIUI started v5 before 4.2 was out. They will re-base things in time. stop worrying.

what-me-worry2.gif

I hope Nexus 4 is included in the first batch of non-xiaomi phones that will get MiUI v5 on late March/early April. Nexus 4 was released with stock 4.2, so I think the base for Nexus 4 will be Android 4.2? Or it will be delayed until MiUI moves to JB 4.2 (i hope not)?

I sware to god if they dont release 4.1 v5 for MiOne im done with Xiaomi. Already been 9 monthes and still no Jelly Bean, even samsung are better at upgrading their old hardware

because iron in mi-two and Nexus4 the same, the timing will be rapid porting
sooooo much hope

because iron in mi-two and Nexus4 the same, the timing will be rapid porting
sooooo much hope
but N4 doesnt have Android 4.1.... MIUIv5 is not Android 4.2 at the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.