[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I can release control panel for 2.11.5 tonight... and this time I'll include Volume Plus for GT-I9100 (but still without long press, I'm working on it). Sorry, I forgot to add it in 2.11.2 :)

it could work, but if theme fix touches some files that are used in control panel and you are overriding those files (2.11.5) with the old one (2.11.2), then you won't get that fix or only partial fix.

Ok, we'll wait then. Thanks for your efforts! :)

it could work, but if theme fix touches some files that are used in control panel and you are overriding those files (2.11.5) with the old one (2.11.2), then you won't get that fix or only partial fix.
Ok. I'll wait for new version and replace it. Thanks.
Edit: Applied control panel 2.11.5. Everything is fine on gnex. Thanks for your hard work.

I only just discovered it and took my Xperia s back to miui to try it...I miss lennys miui from desire days...
Sadly didn't have the two things I used to most like about oz miui...hide labels in launcher and change colour of bar battery display....but still nice work...

Sent from my Xperia S using Tapatalk 2

I only just discovered it and took my Xperia s back to miui to try it...I miss lennys miui from desire days...
Sadly didn't have the two things I used to most like about oz miui...hide labels in launcher and change colour of bar battery display....but still nice work...

Sent from my Xperia S using Tapatalk 2
hide label should work.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I mean labels on apps in default launcher...if it exists I still cannot find it...

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

i see.. thank you.. i hope he/she answer.. :)

Whilst i try to answer everyone, you have to understand, i simply dont have time to help everyone port things or mod their rom. you would not believe how many pms i get on various forums and mails about people wanting help, even with stuff ive never done before just because they think ill know how. i do my best but sadly just cant help everyone.

2.11.9 on-line :rolleyes:
_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

Hey!
Fusionjack has to download every single Rom, then compile and other stuff I don't get at all :p
So... Patience :)

Status
Not open for further replies.