[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Extended Settings Dutch Translation

Hello Andy,

I have made an dutch translation for your miuisettings app and systemui that i use in my dutch_eng custom miui rom.
i dont know if your planning to make an multilanguage app in the future so if you want the translated xml's let me know
and ill send them to u. maybe i can have the source from you so i can make more options to this mod. and use it for future
miui releases. gonna share it with you ofcourse. thank you for your great work

StephanS
http://www.miui.nl/smf/index.php?topic=473.0

hi andy

i see that you are now doing miui ics mods, your the man

sadly my device hasnt been updated to ics yet so i was wondering if you will be releasing
a gb update for 2.1.20 i would greatly appreciate it

hi andy

i see that you are now doing miui ics mods, your the man

sadly my device hasnt been updated to ics yet so i was wondering if you will be releasing
a gb update for 2.1.20 i would greatly appreciate it

You're nearly right. ICS yes. MIUI ICS no..

I will be releasing a 2.1.20 version as soon as MIUIandroid can be bothered to release it..

Andy Thomson
Hello there!

You've done a really useful app for MIUI :) Any chance to add an option to change Launcher2 desktop grid on the fly? Or at least with reboot? Maybe fixed grids would be less difficult to do: 4*4 (default), 5*4, 5*5, maybe some more... And if possible - allow 7 icons in dockbar, hide/enable dockbar.

One bug or by design - when changing date format to lockscreen/statusbar, entered value is availabe only with this app launch. When you close and open MIUISettings again - input fields empty - when you need only change MMM to MMMM for eample you should enter all date format again :( Can you fix it or change behavior?

Thank you!

MIUIandroid 2.1.20 already released. but no changelog. weird. btw can anyone confirm last week Signed_Overscroll update is compatible with this latest miuiandroid 2.1.20? or do i need to wait?

MIUIandroid 2.1.20 already released. but no changelog. weird. btw can anyone confirm last week Signed_Overscroll update is compatible with this latest miuiandroid 2.1.20? or do i need to wait?

I just flashed v2.1.13s extendesettings zip with 2.1.20and it works flawlessly.

I made an account just to let you kbks that. :p

An idea for a new Mod ?

Hi Andy !

Thanks for your GREAT JOB !!!

I am on MIUI rom since a long time, and I tought about a Mod :

a mod for bubble notification for mail or Gmail accounts (like for phone or message or update), and maybe for Facebook and Gtalk ?

MIUI launcher is very pretty and simple, but notifications missed.

Thank

Boul

NB: and a real search app in phone (with contacts, messages, mails, calendar, phone log.....) :rolleyes:

Andy Thomson
Hello there!

You've done a really useful app for MIUI :) Any chance to add an option to change Launcher2 desktop grid on the fly? Or at least with reboot? Maybe fixed grids would be less difficult to do: 4*4 (default), 5*4, 5*5, maybe some more... And if possible - allow 7 icons in dockbar, hide/enable dockbar.

One bug or by design - when changing date format to lockscreen/statusbar, entered value is availabe only with this app launch. When you close and open MIUISettings again - input fields empty - when you need only change MMM to MMMM for eample you should enter all date format again :( Can you fix it or change behavior?

Thank you!

How did you install the MIUISettings app?? If you used ADB to push it make sure you DONT push to /system/app/ it should be in /data/app/

If you did push it, I'd recommend uninstalling it, copying to your SDCARD and clicking on it via a file explorer. Settings should then be remembered. Hope that helps??

As for the launcher idea, it's a good one but I'm not planning on any major development until V4 is available for more devices. I don't want to have to do the development twice..

Andy

Andy

Hi there,
I have optimus 2x, and only have problem with the app drawer.
It just wont work, no matter what iv done, it just continue
To show me the normal statue bar.

Andy Thomson
How did you install the MIUISettings app?? If you used ADB to push it make sure you DONT push to /system/app/ it should be in /data/app/

If you did push it, I'd recommend uninstalling it, copying to your SDCARD and clicking on it via a file explorer. Settings should then be remembered. Hope that helps??
Yup, thanks for the reply. I think its because of installing too. On my other device I've integrated your version 2.1.13 (Launcher2.apk, SystemUI.apk, MIUIsettings.apk) into ROM in /system/app/ - and app works like it should, entered value persists.

As for the launcher idea, it's a good one but I'm not planning on any major development until V4 is available for more devices. I don't want to have to do the development twice..
Thats good. Will w8 for ICS release...

Hi there,
I have optimus 2x, and only have problem with the app drawer.
It just wont work, no matter what iv done, it just continue
To show me the normal statue bar.

The statusbar doesn't change. The AppDrawer is Invisible just below the statusbar. There's a Video clip on the OP.

Is there any option to make the status bar transparent??

I am looking for the option, but not able to find it.

Is there any option to make the status bar transparent??

I am looking for the option, but not able to find it.

Go into the statusbar colour option and move the Alpha slider down. 0 is fully transparent, 255 is fully opaque. You can pick any value you want..

Hope this helps?

Andy

Probably not. Have a look at the change log. There's hardly any difference from 2.1.13. Just use the 2.1.13 version of the Mod, it'll work fine..

I flashed ext. menu files & 4wayboot files & got weird status-bar on lock screen? have read that maybe it's 4wayboot causing this bug. Can you confirm which causes issue?

I could try but out of town soon ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.