[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this mod is amazing i just used it a few days ago in my inc2 but now im on sg s2 epic on miui version 2.1.13 and for some reason im getting status bar fc none stop is there any way you can look into it Andy i can provide a log cat if need it by the way thanks a million for your hard work

Hi, I just flashed the new version of miui onto my N1, and installed this (after a slight failure) the top battery bar now doesent show, any idea how I can fix this?

Hi, I just flashed the new version of miui onto my N1, and installed this (after a slight failure) the top battery bar now doesent show, any idea how I can fix this?

Open the app. Go into battery settings. Hide the battery then show it again. That should fix it..

this mod is amazing i just used it a few days ago in my inc2 but now im on sg s2 epic on miui version 2.1.13 and for some reason im getting status bar fc none stop is there any way you can look into it Andy i can provide a log cat if need it by the way thanks a million for your hard work

Happy to help if I can. Send me a link to the logcat and I'll see if I can work out what the issue is..

Thanks Andy, great job! I just installed on the terminal of a family and works perfectly. Any way to get translated into Spanish?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk

ESM 2.2.10 works fine with latest MiuiAndroid 2.2.24. Just posting this to those who unsure :)

EMS 2.2.10 has still the same bug with the data toggle in statubar. when turning on/off toggle button is not reponding
was fixed in miui 2.2.17 but bug is still in framework.jar of EMS 2.2.10. Please Andy Fix this bug so we have a good edition
for the miui 2.3.7 roms

Greets
Dragon

Hello Andy,

Can you please make an new framework.jar based on 2.2.24 because in latest version the data toggle button bug is still present.
We really want a good working version. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

Greets
Dragon7780

how would it be to provide us with a tutorial so that everybody can do it, looks like you don't have so much time

Hey I'm having issues with the toggles after updating my Incredible S to 2.2.24 especially the GPS and Bluetooth toggle. Hope it get fixed soon..

Hi Andy,

I finally noticed what the issue is with the toggles (in my case, using overscroll ES-2.2.10 data and flashlight toggles do not automatically refresh, even though they do work). It is looking a lot like MIUI-2.2.24 is going to be, or really close to final, or stable. Whatever it's called it would be great to get the bugs sorted to make the best miui ever.

Being so skilled in software that you are, I assume you are quite busy. In the spirit of community support I have sent a beer fund donation (£10). I hope this encourages other members that use and love ES to do the same (any amount they like of course).

I would really like to see the latest MIUI-GB to be as stable as possible before we move on to the brave new world of MIUI-ICS. I expect ICS to be a while away before it is as stable, reliable and widely supported as GB currently is. I may be asking too much, but I would really like to see GB so good that If I installed it on my mum's phone (never used android before, would have to buy the phone too) everything works as expected and not have her say things like "something strange happens when I do ****"

R,

Arjag

COME ON EVERYONE, DONATE TO ANDY THOMSON FOR HIS HARD WORK (AND MARK HUK WHILE YOW ARE AT IT)

i cant find the latest update for this MOD and tomorrow, there will be an update(maybe not, since last time there was only one changelog). If it does, will there be an update on this mod>?

Reading back
i cant find the latest update for this MOD and tomorrow, there will be an update(maybe not, since last time there was only one changelog). If it does, will there be an update on this mod>?
Reading back through the latest couple pages of this forum will reveal we are using ES-2.2.10 but there seems to be a couple bugs.

I am not holding my breath about a GB MIUI-2.3.2 but would love it to become the stable as it is my birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.