[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. the clock isnt centred neither is the date format on notification dragdown its gone far right. On the plus side love the carrier logo/carrier option.. works like a charm but perhaps thats why date fornat has shifted far right??

Reboot into the recovery menu. You should see a Mounts & storage option. The option to mount System is in there. After you have mounted system, flash the MOD and reboot. That should work. If not, let me know..

Thanks for the instructions. I did it and now my phone is stuck on bootloop :-( What gives? Was I supposed to unmount system after I flashed the MOD and before rebooting? Anyway, how can I get out of the bootloop and back to normal?

Thanks for the instructions. I did it and now my phone is stuck on bootloop :-( What gives? Was I supposed to unmount system after I flashed the MOD and before rebooting? Anyway, how can I get out of the bootloop and back to normal?

Something is seriously wrong because I went into Android recovery by pressing the home and power buttons then search. I wiped data and cache. The phone then booted in to the MIUI lockscreen but then immediately launched itself back to bootloop (the MIUI spinning globe). What should I do now?

Something is seriously wrong because I went into Android recovery by pressing the home and power buttons then search. I wiped data and cache. The phone then booted in to the MIUI lockscreen but then immediately launched itself back to bootloop (the MIUI spinning globe). What should I do now?

Try flashing language pack.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Same here. the clock isnt centred neither is the date format on notification dragdown its gone far right. On the plus side love the carrier logo/carrier option.. works like a charm but perhaps thats why date fornat has shifted far right??

Sorry guys. Major cock-up..Uploaded the standard mod twice.. Have now update the OP with the correct version..(Hopefully)

Hey Andy Im not sure about autoclose folders cos I tend to use one app after the other in the same folder so Its kinda annoying having to go back into the folder everytime I close an app.... I am sure some peeps will like that but can you make that an option?

i'm Using MIUI.cn(1.8.12).only centered clock worked. the extended options are not working. when i use miui.us(1.8.12) they all works..please help me!!

What on miui.com those extended setting are already included man. The only thing you should flash is centered clock

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Try flashing language pack.

Thanks for the suggestion. But I don't know what the language pack is so I just sbf'ed and reinstalled MIUI from scratch. I'm scared to touch this mod now though. LOL

What on miui.com those extended setting are already included man. The only thing you should flash is centered clock

there‘s no extended settings。carrier,show clock and so on...then i flashed the mod, the carrier .show clock option are unvalid

there‘s no extended settings。carrier,show clock and so on...then i flashed the mod, the carrier .show clock option are unvalid

On miui. Android yes they are. One by battery setting, other one date settings and so on man. You should dig deeper

just want to point out a cool side affect. Droid X miui 1.8.12 doesnt have the custom led option, and this extended settings mod added it in, and it works haha. thanks again andy.

Hi, i installed the latest version, everything is work fine. But afterfter i drag down the notification bar and slide it back the carrier name missing again.

Hi, i installed the latest version, everything is work fine. But afterfter i drag down the notification bar and slide it back the carrier name missing again.

Hi do you have any notifications? The carrier is hidden if there are notifications.

Hey Andy I personally dont like the autoclose folder. Can u make it on/off option. Thanks

Hi Andy

Installed last mod and everything looks good. I also like the autoclose folder.

Thanks

Hey Andy I personally dont like the autoclose folder. Can u make it on/off option. Thanks

Hi. I don't think I'll be releasing anymore updates before the next MIUI release. But I will look into adding an option for this..

my carrier name change works when I boot, but the first time the screen goes off it vanishes and doesn't come back?
droid x

my carrier name change works when I boot, but the first time the screen goes off it vanishes and doesn't come back?
droid x

As above are you sure you don't have any notifications? The carrier will ONLY appear when there are no notifications in the status bar..

Hi. I don't think I'll be releasing anymore updates before the next MIUI release. But I will look into adding an option for this..

Ok no worries I can put up with it for few days but please add an option for autoclose folders in the next version out on friday. Thanks

As above are you sure you don't have any notifications? The carrier will ONLY appear when there are no notifications in the status bar..

Andy-I have Trillian running-it puts an icon in the upper left corner. It's not really a notification, more of an icon that just shows that the app is on-stays up there. I didn't think that was it, but it was.
cheers-Jeff

ps don't know if this is something that can be worked on-nice app!

Status
Not open for further replies.