[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm not sure if this has been mentioned before or if its possible, but is it possible to add a feature to hide/show wifi/network icons in status bar also ?

I had a weird issue; flashed ES w/o O/S and the widgets would not alighn properly to the grid anymore -- icons obeyed the grid, but ALL widgets were offset to the left??? Any clues? Also, how does one enable denser launcher in MIUI? Ie. 4x5 or 5x5 grid. Thanks for any help!!

Hi.. What phone do you have? It could be your phone has a different screen resolution.
As for changing the grid size, there is a Mod for that, but at the moment it doesn't work perfectly. The issue is that the icons don't automatically resize so they can end up overlapping each other.. The weird thing is that folder icons scale down correctly. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix that I'd be very interested...

hmm not sure if this has been mentioned before or if its possible, but is it possible to add a feature to hide/show wifi/network icons in status bar also ?

It's definitely possible, I've got a few things in the pipeline that I'm working on at the moment. I'll look into it though..

I've got a few things in the pipeline that I'm working on at the moment.

Like the sound of that Andy! I have a suggestion I dont know if you remember back in the Froyo days you had to use UOT Kitchen to change battery icon amongst other things. One of the most popular one was the dotted circular battery with percentage. Is it posisble to bring it back? It was a multicolored version which changed colours everytime battery dropped 15%

Like the sound of that Andy! I have a suggestion I dont know if you remember back in the Froyo days you had to use UOT Kitchen to change battery icon amongst other things. One of the most popular one was the dotted circular battery with percentage. Is it posisble to bring it back? It was a multicolored version which changed colours everytime battery dropped 15%

Hi.. It's a good idea and not that difficult but I see a big can of worms opening!! With every one wanting there favourite battery icons added, so I'll have to think about that one..

Andy

BTW. You can still use UOT Kitchen. They've updated recently to work with MIUI...

Can't see my battery percentage anymore after flashing this mod.
Really annoying. How can I remove this mod, without doing a full wipe?

Has anyone with a D1 and 1.10.28 got this to install? Tried everything I can think of. Different recoveries and anything people have suggested I just get stuck in bootloader.

Has anyone with a D1 and 1.10.28 got this to install? Tried everything I can think of. Different recoveries and anything people have suggested I just get stuck in bootloader.

Hi.. I had another guy with a D1 report the same problem. It's a stab in the dark as I don't have a D1 to test with but I think it might be something to do with how I sign the zips. Try this Signed V3

If that doesn't work and you have adb installed on your pc, a logcat would be really useful.

Good Luck..

Andy

Thanks Andy I know you dont have a D1 so I wasn't gonna bug you. I hope this works but if not I appreciate the attempt!

It didnt work. Bootloader again. I will try the logcat...never done it but I dont have adb on my comp at work..shhh dont tel ;) lol
Ill try when I get home

It didnt work. Bootloader again. I will try the logcat...never done it but I dont have adb on my comp at work..shhh dont tel ;) lol
Ill try when I get home

That would really help. Thanks. Here's the instructions..
Reboot into recovery.
On your PC at the command prompt, just type adb logcat > logcat.txt. (it may say ---Waiting for device---- that's OK)
Then back at the phone, flash the mod and reboot

Hopefully the resulting Logcat.txt will tell me something useful????

Ok logcat still not working. *&%*&! :) Well I give up. I wish I could get the logcat to come up :'( I hope another D1 user can send you the logcat I cannot seem to get. Thanks for trying Andy

Ok logcat still not working. *&%*&! :) Well I give up. I wish I could get the logcat to come up :'( I hope another D1 user can send you the logcat I cannot seem to get. Thanks for trying Andy

Sorry I couldn't help. I felt sure that last file would work...Like you say, maybe there's a D1 user out there that can shed some light on things??

Can't get it to work, I'm keeping getting the the zip not verified error all the time, am I doing anything wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.