NEW MIUI Camera (Found on MIUI.com)

Yeah, I saw these yesterday in their forums. I love how it looks, except for the button on the right (menu/options button as it were). It just doesn't seem to match the rest, so I'm hoping they'll fix it before release or I'll have to, lol.

I hope they add front facing camera support. They said they would since Nexus S has one. Hopefully, this includes that when it's launched.

They are working on FFC :) as well as 720p.

Should be seeing this out next week or the following week!

that button is probably the video/still switch

If you look at this picture:

175031mcu8xabfa9jsxtms.png

The video button is actually in the menu.

Does anyone know if it will be in this weeks biuld? Is there already like a simi-changelog out?

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Does anyone know if it will be in this weeks biuld? Is there already like a simi-changelog out?

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Usually, the preliminary changelog is posted on Wednesday, but I don't see it on miui.cn right now. I hope it's in there. If it has FFC support, we can get rid of the AOSP camera, finally.

Usually, the preliminary changelog is posted on Wednesday, but I don't see it on miui.cn right now. I hope it's in there. If it has FFC support, we can get rid of the AOSP camera, finally.

+1 for that, I've been removing the CM6 camera from every release. Tiring stuff, man!

It also looks like they have some form of image stabilization (the hand icon). This is one of the features I really like in Camera 360. Would be fantastic if MIUI had it too.