New TWRP Mi 9 - Updated 02.06.19

Why is latest a .bin file?

I tried to download from source developer.. but Chinese is not my native language

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 9 met Tapatalk
Its Not a bin file. Its a 7z file. Another Format for archives like zip or rar
Unpack the Archive and u will get the normal img file

Reactions: marcel112
When I enter TWRP and enter the password, it decrypt successful but shows error while I backup data partition.

Hello

Changelog
Xiaomi 9's LR.Team customized version of twrp is released, automatically decrypts data, comes with root system, multi-function restart, theoretically supports the official full card brush package and other functions, to the required oil, if there is any bug, then timely feedback.
Download address: link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1oCToIBPcmMUJI3qC9WkUiw
Passwort code: g8jd

DOWNLOAD TWRP MI9 FINAL

LAST UPDATE (I HOPE)
Today wzsx released the Final Build of there TWRP
Thank you for this post.
I have flashed a new ROM and now my sensors are not working (Proximity and rotation, ...). Will this TWRP help me?

Thank you for this post.
I have flashed a new ROM and now my sensors are not working (Proximity and rotation, ...). Will this TWRP help me?
First i dont know which twrp u are using right now.
And i dont think twrp will help u with Rom issues. U did something wrong i guess

I found the way to solve the problem.
In terminal emulator, type su and get permission ,then type pm remove-user 999.
And then I can backup data.
If this is the solution can this be implemented auto in a update, perhaps?

Hello

Changelog
Xiaomi 9's LR.Team customized version of twrp is released, automatically decrypts data, comes with root system, multi-function restart, theoretically supports the official full card brush package and other functions, to the required oil, if there is any bug, then timely feedback.
Download address: link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1oCToIBPcmMUJI3qC9WkUiw
Passwort code: g8jd

DOWNLOAD TWRP MI9 FINAL

LAST UPDATE (I HOPE)
Today wzsx released the Final Build of there TWRP

Because I see "cn" in the file name, I ask if is this version of TWRP also suitable for Mi 9 bought in europe? Is it possible to set the language to english?

their root + magisk ****s up google pay forever, i had to do clean install for it to work

@MangoMC I see 3.3.1-0601 in the original source but I can't read Chinese nor having baidu.
Could you load and share here?

New TWRP pushed
Nice. Flashed successfully..

Backup up data still not possible(for me)
Screenshot_2019-06-02-19-54-00.jpg

Last edited:
I dont use that twrp anymore. Im using the New Version from mauronofrio
This twrp is closed source and i dont know what they Do under the hood thats why i use another.

Hi MangoMc,
is safe to switch from this one to Mauronofrio twrp?
Thanks

I dont use that twrp anymore. Im using the New Version from mauronofrio
This twrp is closed source and i dont know what they Do under the hood thats why i use another.
This is the one I downloaded in your OP!