Proper CRT off animation GUIDE for Galaxy SIII and Moded file MIUI V5_4.1.17 Updated

maxniper

Members
Aug 4, 2011
Hello to all,

I just wanted to share the mode of CRT off animation for Galaxy SIII that i made every weak.
This CRT off animation is in a proper way because if have the phone off you turn on again without unlock and press off again the screen works in the right way without woke up again alone till you unlock an power off.

I hope you guys like and if the downloads of the mod are higher i will try to do it every release of MIUI V5.

Attachments

• CRT Off Miui_Guide.zip
    18.2 KB · Views: 442
  • MIUI 4.1.17 CRToff Proper.zip
    2 MB · Views: 390
Last edited:
Thank you so much! It works perfectly.. I hope you modify that all new versions..

Thank you again..

I have note 2 but didn't work on my, maybe I have to set something I don't know

GT-N7100

can i ask something more? maybe you can help me.... i download MIUIThemeEditor for Mac (java version) but on my Mac don't work, i read some post on XDA (i think) and someone say to edit java file and change something... can you help me with theme editor?

can i ask something more? maybe you can help me.... i download MIUIThemeEditor for Mac (java version) but on my Mac don't work, i read some post on XDA (i think) and someone say to edit java file and change something... can you help me with theme editor?

never mind about it because I download the last version and it work.

GT-N7100

devil-- can you try this flashable file?
There is a restore file too for the case that isn't working

Attachments

• MIUI 3.10.25 CRToff Proper_NOTE_2_Test.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 253
  • MIUI 3.10.25 CRToff Proper_NOTE_2_RESTORE.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 254