[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

I smell something new getting cooked as there is no update for CM and Gummy since 2 days!

Is it android L or what? Nexus 5 already has a new android L ported.... Almost everything works except MMS. It's a daily driver for many.....

As per their experience, it is a new feeling and very smooth. UI is better than 4.4.4

I am getting impatient now to try the new flavor. I am sure M1cha is already in the works. Isn't it?
lol. are you serious? there is no sense to wait Android L till November at least. Just broken TDB and so there are no updates

I smell something new getting cooked as there is no update for CM and Gummy since 2 days!

Is it android L or what? Nexus 5 already has a new android L ported.... Almost everything works except MMS. It's a daily driver for many.....

As per their experience, it is a new feeling and very smooth. UI is better than 4.4.4

I am getting impatient now to try the new flavor. I am sure M1cha is already in the works. Isn't it?
Read above
Android L???But ...what!? i mean the release is september? Am i wrong?

lol. are you serious? there is no sense to wait Android L till November at least. Just broken TDB and so there are no updates
Android l sources will be released on September/ October. Then devs have about 1 month to update devices and start working on aosp base making it "CyanogenMod".

The same way as in MIUI: voldown+power as a key combination
or you can add a quicksettings toggle
Ok, you mean settings-->buttons-->power menu
Where is the tile for Screenshot? I can't find on settings or tiles

Thers 3 ways:
* press the power button with volume key.
* set in settings that when u press the power button u have screenshot

* I can't find the toggle, screen shot plz?;)

I have installed this ROM and I am testing now. It was the first time for me to try another ROM that is not MIUI and worth it . The first impression is pretty good. No issues yet. Fast and clean, no any annoying Chinese characters. The menu layout very similar to Stock Android. Some features what I used to use in MIUI are missing for me, but thats all.

I cannot find how to display service provider name in status bar. Is there any option?

I'm running 20140623Nightly, with 6-26_GApps_Minimal_4.4.4, using ART.
So far so good, very smooth, about 6 hours Battery-life with screen always on.

1. got 2 times Ghost-Touch.
2. music playing in the background will be laggy when u touch the phone. (that is killing me, any fix? pls save me T_T...)

Last edited:
Also, lowest screen brightness in auto brightness is too bright.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

u can set the auto brightness by yourself.

Screenshot_2014-06-27-18-00-07.png
press the mid one of the 3 buttons down there and u will get the options below:
Screenshot_2014-06-27-18-00-15.png

Last edited:
Thers 3 ways:
* press the power button with volume key.
* set in settings that when u press the power button u have screenshot

* I can't find the toggle, screen shot plz?;)
Didn't you want to write that there are 2 ways? ;)

Could you pls help me where can I find the Wi-Fi Display function, and how to display service provider in status bar?

Last edited:
Hi guys! Anyone else experiencing a bad battery life ( :( ) with the latest build... I can't fugure out why my phone is almost always awake.. Any help would be highly appreciated! :)

Screenshot_2014-06-28-10-28-03.png Screenshot_2014-06-28-10-28-40.png Screenshot_2014-06-28-10-26-33.png Screenshot_2014-06-28-10-27-38.png

Is anyone having issue with google contacts sync? I don't understand where is the problem because all other sync with google are fine. I can't sync since 16th of june (I think my first cyano official nightly) and I have cyano gapps

Is anyone having issue with google contacts sync? I don't understand where is the problem because all other sync with google are fine. I can't sync since 16th of june (I think my first cyano official nightly)
Gapps issue, try to change them

Could you pls help me where can I find the Wi-Fi Display function, and how to display service provider in status bar?

Settings>display>cast screen (you need mirror by koush)
You cannot show the provider on status bar unless u use some xposed modules