[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

I'm experiencing some problems with the autorotation...I don't know why but now it doesn't rotate anymore (nor app or photo)...with a reboot the Auto rotation returns normal...the only difference is that I set brightness at minimum (but switching to auto doesn't fix it)

Accelerometer stopped working today for me to,reboot fixes problem through.

Seems like too many serious bugs are reported recently. I might skip M8 and wait for M9.

Accelerometer stopped working today for me to,reboot fixes problem through.
Seems like too many serious bugs are reported recently. I might skip M8 and wait for M9.
Maybe it was the governor set ondemand... Switching to interactive, disabling-enabling autorotation fix the problem... Now I have the latest nightly, let's see if something happens

I see problems got only mi2s and not mi2.guess probably it's because nexus 4 got same hardware of mi2 with snap s4 pro And not 600?
Mi2s here and no reboots
I'm experiencing some problems with the autorotation...I don't know why but now it doesn't rotate anymore (nor app or photo)...with a reboot the Auto rotation returns normal...the only difference is that I set brightness at minimum (but switching to auto doesn't fix it)
Cm bug, m8 won't have it.

Reactions: gonewild
M stands for monthly? Will it be fixed in the nightlies too?
U're Italian right?
If yes read here http://www.cyanogenmoditalia.it/2014/03/la-sviluppo-della-cyanogenmod-11-0/

:( :oops:

Hope that cyanogenmod will use this in the future, makes the phone handling much easier...

Not possible. Every device needs its "way" to do this

My Mi2s the bought in November, have a newer SOC? Will i have problems with M8?

Nope

Last edited:
Reactions: gonewild
Guys, what do you think, should I enable ART? Is it working reliably? I cannot find this setting so far...

OK So if I get it right the chance of getting this on mi2s is very low.
Or someone needs to work very hard to get it to work with no battery drain..
Yes?

Unlikely, in order to implement this, the CPU will have to stay awake all the time to respond to the double tap, the g2 has a special ts that wakes the CPU when you double tap. Such a thing cannot be implemented solely using software.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Unlikely, in order to implement this, the CPU will have to stay awake all the time to respond to the double tap, the g2 has a special ts that wakes the CPU when you double tap. Such a thing cannot be implemented solely using software.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

We have this special fifth core to if you didnt know

Reactions: annihilator

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-07-01-17-48.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-07-01-17-48.png
    193 KB · Views: 289