[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

M1cha you're great, And all people who works for this great device. If it's nor for you this device would be forget completely about Miui...
Since i use cm mi2 completely has changed. You're thè best

Ma non avevo dubbi siete italiani d'altronde

this kernel is for the nightly 20140707 only.
it doesn't work with pac or gummy because it's just a test.

If you have problems like lags pls tell me your sysinfo(model, lcd, touchscreen, check the hwinfo app but u need to install miui for that)
I'm including a screenshot of hwinfo. I've uploaded 2 logs a couple of posts above. You may remember me, I have that synaptics ts.

screenshot_2013-09-12-21-41-41-1-png.6230

M1cha you're great, And all people who works for this great device. If it's nor for you this device would be forget completely about Miui...
Since i use cm mi2 completely has changed. You're thè best

Ma non avevo dubbi siete italiani d'altronde

Yeah..We must be very grateful to M1Cha and Linuxx..With Cm11 mi2s has a long support with next android version (i hope).
And it's very nice see new features adding for mi2s,as d2w..
hope in future also adding the wake alarm from phone off..

Reactions: gonewild
I am testing cm11 with ART enabled, no issue yet...fast and smooth! pretty good!

M1cha, what application did you mention to get functional wifi display feature?

Yes, i'm sure definetely we will have support for long period with Cyano, surely for next Android version!
Very very happy!
Wake up from phone off is the real feature i miss, i put on airplane ok but i loved it on miui!

I don't know, i always had boot loop...don't know why with art! Is it probably a problem of app? i don't know... how moch did you wait for boot? I stayed for 10 minutes at least...

uhm i tried to wipe everything (i made a nandroid backup before) and now system is starting with art... is it probably some programs that cause boot loop? Or maybe i have to leave it for more time?

EDIT:
Ok, now it's ok, it has booted with all my programs, it took some minutes to boot.
Google play sound FC was the first pop up menu screen...did you have i t too? Anyway prefer dalvik for now...

Last edited:
Yeah..We must be very grateful to M1Cha and Linuxx..With Cm11 mi2s has a long support with next android version (i hope).
And it's very nice see new features adding for mi2s,as d2w..
hope in future also adding the wake alarm from phone off..
Wake alarm from phone off is the only reason I have miui on sys2

I flashed the N1-Testing-Kernel. No Problem so far. Calls are working, WLAN is working, for me, everything's fine. :)

Sometimes when a do a call the backlight immediately rise, and can happen sometimes (not very often indeed) the proximity sensor doesn't work.
But it's a little annoying that the backlight iemdiately goes to almost maximum light!

I mean with last nightly "stock"

Here's the new kernel for testing:
http://d-h.st/GaP

It's quite stable so don't worry. I hope this runs more stable on mi2s and maybe improves battery life, too
I am confused: is this build supposed to support touch to wake? I cannot find it in the Display options.
BTW: things work fine otherwise, but the screen displays with a significant delay (best seen when swiping with a trail on).
mi2s 32GB

M1cha,

When can we get double tap to screen feature?
Where can I enable cwm auto update?

I am confused: is this build supposed to support touch to wake? I cannot find it in the Display options.
BTW: things work fine otherwise, but the screen displays with a significant delay (best seen when swiping with a trail on).
mi2s 32GB

I think that not enough video memory is allocated regarding delay,lags...
About t2w it needs to be implented on software side also not just kernel.

Is anyone else experiencing problems with mms? I cannot recieve or send them. I have tried to install a different sms client but no luck. It worked on MIUI.

M1cha,

When can we get double tap to screen feature?
Where can I enable cwm auto update?
Under for first question.
Settings>development>update cwm
mi2s 32GB
Read. No one said it passed gerrit review. Until this you won't see it.
For Wi-Fi display u need mirror app by cyngn
Is anyone else experiencing problems with mms? I cannot recieve or send them. I have tried to install a different sms client but no luck. It worked on MIUI.
Check your apn

the test kernel is just a kernel ported from N1 to try to improve stability on some phones.

the test kernel is just a kernel ported from N1 to try to improve stability on some phones.
That's why I wanted to test it.
Is auto update of Cwm still broken because of tdb bug?
Have you addressed the graphical issue on your n1 kernel?
Btw, thanks for everything as always

That's why I wanted to test it.
Is auto update of Cwm still broken because of tdb bug?
Have you addressed the graphical issue on your n1 kernel?
Btw, thanks for everything as always
I don't see any graphical issues. If you want to make a serious report you need to give me more information.
a detailed description of the problem and how I can reproduce it.
and maybe even logs