[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

Oh yes it seems not very hard indeed
But not if i was me To do that...
Yes, i thought xiaomi devices were very very popular between let's say not official developers
..i mean i thought that before buy it. Due To the great hardware and thè fact it was already "ready" for developing on it. Maybe i was wrong.. .

@graw2 @zicoxx @gonewild I have good news for you :) I found a way to enable this.
I hope that nobody will have a problem with the fact, that you can't disable this feature then.
I just get home and read the great news. M1cha, You are a genius! (Just like me :) Few of us have such kind of ability ;) )

N1 One kernel is working pretty fine for me, not as smooth as Nexus 4, but certainly not too bad either. Everything seems to work. It's a Mi2S 32Gb (bought in April 2013). CM build is 20140707.

b7giz6.png

Yep. btw I know that many people want that feature, but why?
I never turn my phone off :D
Your battery is going to die. I'm sad:(

Or maybe you are 3-4 steps forward us, normal guys, and you don't use battery. That's some secret trick or graal of you, masters of the seven kernels!

Your battery is going to die. I'm sad:(

Or maybe you are 3-4 steps forward us, normal guys, and you don't use battery. That's some secret trick or graal of you, masters of the seven kernels!
haha :D
yeah if people ask me about my battery life I always have to say "no idea" because my phone is connected to my computer in 80% of the time :D

Reactions: MSephiroth
Sometime before my phone's RTC is messed up (back to 1970s, I put the phone away like for 3 days without a battery) and I had to use a script to set an offset on boot, until I flashed a 4.4.2 based MIUI by ivan which finally gives me the ability to write RTC... Is it what I think it is that now I can update RTC with CM11 as well?
What does "update rtc" mean? can you flash a firmware to rtc or what

Very thanks to @M1cha for to enable Power On Alarm feature..
For people as me that use phone as an alarm is very useful..
But a question,how I configure it?It's in setting of clock apk as in miui rom?

Very thanks to @M1cha for to enable Power On Alarm feature..
For people as me that use phone as an alarm is very useful..
But a question,how I configure it?It's in setting of clock apk as in miui rom?
it always is enabled.

Ok so when i set an alarm in clock apk option and then power off phone,automatically it power on at alarm time?
Right?
If i don't set any alarm power on/off work normally?

What does "update rtc" mean? can you flash a firmware to rtc or what
I mean hwclock -w which I can't do on current rom, that is if my Real Time Clock is somehow wrong (like what I did a few months ago putting my phone away for 3 days without a battery) I can't write the correct time to it so every time I reboot my phone I'm back to 1970s, which will lead to a bunch of errors (Google service will fail) until the time is synced to correct time with internet.