[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

Under for first question.
Settings>development>update cwm

Read. No one said it passed gerrit review. Until this you won't see it.
For Wi-Fi display u need mirror app by cyngn

Check your apn
Thanks, finally I have found cwm auto update setting . I did not find it because of strange Hungarian translation...

Double tap to wake feature using on my mi2s would be mine dream! (... after have sex with Katy Perry)

Reactions: mischler
I don't see any graphical issues. If you want to make a serious report you need to give me more information.
a detailed description of the problem and how I can reproduce it.
and maybe even logs

Maybe you can tell me in private how to get logs (is the app getlogs enough?) tomorrow I have an exam, after that my mi2s will be at your disposal :)

Thanks, finally I have found cwm auto update setting . I did not find it because of strange Hungarian translation...

Double tap to wake feature using on my mi2s would be mine dream! (... after have sex with Katy Perry)

Tell me whats deal with touch to wake,its not like we have 5.5 inch screen or something.

Tell me whats deal with touch to wake,its not like we have 5.5 inch screen or something.
I have LG G2 as well and I'm used to DobleTap2wake feature many times. If I get any other phone in my hand I always try to wake that phone with double tap on the screen, even if this feature is not included. So this is the reason...

You're a spirit @micha ! I'm already waiting these features on pacman rom and lots of thanks for each great man who makes this s'phone better day after day (instead of xiaomi's official devs) ;p

Here are some logs for the test n1 kernel with CM 2014-07-07 nightly on Mi2s 32 GB. The phone is noticeably slowlier - opening apps, scrolling notification, swiping on keyboard.

Attachments

• laggy_test_n1_cm20140707_logs.zip
    85.9 KB · Views: 155
Tried To install thè New snapshot version via ota like nightlies but i think it's not right because i had some FC like settings ecc

Tried To install thè New snapshot version via ota like nightlies but i think it's not right because i had some FC like settings ecc
yep you need to wipe data, because the database versions in the nightly's are much higher.

azz
So it's not possible to install snapshot version? If i wipe how can i restore everything like the (great) nandroid backup does?