[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

Talking about notification:
Anyone got active display (acdisplay in playstore) working? I am on latest nightly.
rereqyha.jpg

I cannot activate it.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk
it doesn't work anyway. Use the deprecated ac display

Sent from my mi²s

Ok, Can anybody plz tell me why i m having this annoying Music distorsion while trying to multitask and play music in the background? am i the only one who is experiencing this? @M1cha and @linuxx

Ok, Can anybody plz tell me why i m having this annoying Music distorsion while trying to multitask and play music in the background? am i the only one who is experiencing this? @M1cha and @linuxx
Not alone. Music distortion could be for dsp manager equalizer+bass boost. I think the most here has a msec of stopping music with multitasking

I tried now acdisplay And it works like a charm, both lockscreen And active display. What doesn't work? It's great app i wanted To buy moto x just for this And now it's solved

it doesn't work anyway. Use the deprecated ac display

Sent from my mi²s
Well, users like it
With deprecated app I have the same problem. I cannot turn it on. Seems to be CM problem:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=53421595

[APP][4.3+] AcDisplay | v2.3.1 | 20.05.2014

[quote name="ghetolay" post=53420117]Both are enabled.
Can I get some logs using adb or something ?

thks for your time.[/QUOTE]

I've install another build of Cyanogenmod 11 using multirom and it wor......

Well, users like it
With deprecated app I have the same problem. I cannot turn it on. Seems to be CM problem:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=53421595

[APP][4.3+] AcDisplay | v2.3.1 | 20.05.2014

[quote name="ghetolay" post=53420117]Both are enabled.
Can I get some logs using adb or something ?

thks for your time.
these are nightlies, remember. The old one works well on my nexus7 (always the last nightly) but the new one doesn't

Sent from my nexus 7

these are nightlies, remember. The old one works well on my nexus7 (always the last nightly) but the new one doesn't

Sent from my nexus 7
Lucky you. Neither old one nor new one works for me, and, as I have found on xda, others had the same experience on CM since M7, as it seems.
I have seen that on my wife's note 1 running omnirom.

I have never used fastboot, and i'm not sure how.
any chance of getting the zip file to flash through the recovery?
Take any m1cha one from cwm thread, remove recovery. IMG inside, rename my recovery to recobery.img, put the file in the zip flash and enjoy.

Sent from my nexus 7

Ahhh what's going on? In browser i liked very much that when i scroll the page thè adress bar disappears And then re appears when i scroll up. Now it's there always! Why? What have o done??

Ahhh what's going on? In browser i liked very much that when i scroll the page thè adress bar disappears And then re appears when i scroll up. Now it's there always! Why? What have o done??
I've the latest nightly without this issue

Hi guys,
I am looking for the best Android 4.4.4 based ROM for my Mi2s 32G. I found CM11.0 nightlies and Mokee OS official versions. What are the main differences between these ROMs? Which one can be better for me? I am from Hungary (Europe), so I don't like Chinese characters on my phone.
It will be the first time for me to use other ROM than Miui Android weekly releases. Any help, support, advise would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Hi guys,
I am looking for the best Android 4.4.4 based ROM for my Mi2s 32G. I found CM11.0 nightlies and Mokee OS official versions. What are the main differences between these ROMs? Which one can be better for me? I am from Hungary (Europe), so I don't like Chinese characters on my phone.
It will be the first time for me to use other ROM than Miui Android weekly releases. Any help, support, advise would be greatly appreciated.

Cm11 was my first not miui rom and it is still the only one. Smooth and simple. And actually You decide what the rom do, not the contrary (as miui). Don't know anything about mokee and I don't need to know so far :)

Cm11 was my first not miui rom and it is still the only one. Smooth and simple. And actually You decide what the rom do, not the contrary (as miui). Don't know anything about mokee and I don't need to know so far :)
So, you are satisfied with this rom. It is a good omen! Do you have CWM with TDB enabled? Is this required to use this ROM? I don't find the newest version of CWM ( 6.0.4.9) in ClockWorkMod topic, what Linuxx shared some post before.

If TDB enabled can I use MIUI on the other system partition without any problems?

How often can we get updates?

There are some uncleared points...

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
So, you are satisfied with this rom. It is a good omen! Do you have CWM with TDB enabled? Is this required to use this ROM? I don't find the newest version of CWM ( 6.0.4.9) in ClockWorkMod topic, what Linuxx shared some post before.

If TDB enabled can I use MIUI on the other system partition without any problems?

How often can we get updates?

There are some uncleared points...

Thanks in advance!

you can use cwm 6.0.4.8

1. nandroid backup with cwm
2. enable tdb (if you want to have 2 different rom, like cyano sys1 and miui sys2)...you'll lost all your data (wipe data-partition)
3. flash the cyanogenomod rom nightly
4. flash gapps linked in the second post (linuxx' one) of this thread (optional)

there is an update almost everyday....nightly are the development one...no problem, trust me

miui camera apk here: http://d-h.st/users/M1cha/?fld_id=30574#files

Last edited:
Reactions: graw2
I've just done what linuxx wrote right above....cwm recovery 6.0.4.9.zip...flash it at your own risk:

https://copy.com/wQ9QnKxEdZEC

PS: I've also stolen the storage site :p
Thx a lot! I have just downloaded. It seems to be it is not the final release of CWM, it can be the reason why it is not available in cwm topic. Anyway I am installing both CWM 6.0.4.9 and CM11.0 tomorrow. I cannot wait anymore to the kitkat based MIUI release....