[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

Hi,
I got at least 3 random reboots on my MI2s since yesterday evening (CET) and these are the ones I personally witnessed.
Now I have 'Reboot logger' installed to get statistics on reboots when I'm not seeing them too :)
Every time the reboots happened, the phone was idle on the desk. I'm running the latest CM11 nightly wit Xposed (only few modules and I've been running those modules on lots of 4.4.x ROMs without any reboots so far).
Running Nova launcher. No themes.

I have the last_kmsg.log zipped up and attached. If other files are needed, please let me know.

Thanks for this great ROM so far, it was v stable but I understand nightlies can become unstable. I hope someone can have a look at the reason.

I also have this problem 5 times a day I just installed the app. Thanks!

I also use nova and exposed maybe one of those 2 causes te problem?

Reactions: Netweaver
I also have this problem 5 times a day I just installed the app. Thanks!

I also use nova and exposed maybe one of those 2 causes te problem?

I just now went back just to the CM11 version of June 23. Because that one was fine (as far as I know). All the rest (Nova/Xposed) stays the same. Let the reboots come or not, at least 'reboot logger' will track them.

Hi,
So far I've not experienced any reboots (currently on the 20140624 build). But I have noticed that the headphone buttons do not work - either in tracking songs or volume control.
Anyone else experienced this?

Reactions: mikegiord
Hi,
So far I've not experienced any reboots (currently on the 20140624 build). But I have noticed that the headphone buttons do not work - either in tracking songs or volume control.
Anyone else experienced this?

I have the same problem on my phone, there is no option to customize the use of headphones buttons

I just now went back just to the CM11 version of June 23. Because that one was fine (as far as I know). All the rest (Nova/Xposed) stays the same. Let the reboots come or not, at least 'reboot logger' will track them.

I've had them for weeks now, i know the early builds didnt have them. Sometimes it isnt even a reboot it just asks my pincode.

Hi guys, problem...I've flashed the last rom with gaaps too, but it's in loop on the cyan logo...my cwm is the 6.0.3.7...I've wiped both data, cache and dalvik...before and after flashing the rom, but neither of them works...any hint to what to do now? How I can put on the phone another rom the boot it and exit from this loop? :/

Wiped and installed. No big problems so far. very smooth rom, smoother than MIUI with the same number of apps.

Some points:
1. Is there any key combination to take screenshots?
2. Stock browser is nowhere near as good as the miui one. Tried installing it but it force closes. Any solution or suggestion?
3. On my mi2s, balanced mode is setting it at max 1266 if I not mistake, max 1566 and gpu at 200. It seems like is not made for mi2s but for mi2 frequencies although is recognised as mi2s. However very snappy. Any tip?
4. using MIUI Launcher, a lot faster than wiui! Very sad for miui.
5. Battery life seems not so great, msm_hsic_host wakelocks still present, however screen illumination is perfect and customizable

Reactions: dnle71
Wiped and installed. No big problems so far. very smooth rom, smoother than MIUI with the same number of apps.

Some points:
2. Stock browser is nowhere near as good as the miui one. Tried installing it but it force closes. Any solution or suggestion?
3. On my mi2s, balanced mode is setting it at max 1266 if I not mistake, max 1566 and gpu at 200. It seems like is not made for mi2s but for mi2 frequencies although is recognised as mi2s. However very snappy. Any tip?
5. Battery life seems not so great, msm_hsic_host wakelocks still present, however screen illumination is perfect and customizable

Also, lowest screen brightness in auto brightness is too bright.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Some points:

I use Google Chrome.
Works gr8 with no problems,
in the past it was laggy but now it's good!

About screenshot I'm also looking for a "toggle" or something like there is on miui to take screenshots...
Is there any thing like that?

I forgot an important thing:
Thanks to linuxx and Micha (and Wajk, redmaner) will never be enough.
Guys like you are the reason why Android is so alive even on dead devices.
It's easy to discover problems in someone else's work. The hardest part is yours.
So thank you once more

About screenshot I'm also looking for a "toggle" or something like there is on miui to take screenshots...
Is there any thing like that?
The same way as in MIUI: voldown+power as a key combination
or you can add a quicksettings toggle

Reactions: oile
Thanks micha for your great work.Why did not update since June 24?Anything amazing coming?:)

I smell something new getting cooked as there is no update for CM and Gummy since 2 days!

Is it android L or what? Nexus 5 already has a new android L ported.... Almost everything works except MMS. It's a daily driver for many.....

As per their experience, it is a new feeling and very smooth. UI is better than 4.4.4

I am getting impatient now to try the new flavor. I am sure M1cha is already in the works. Isn't it?