[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

Pretty good battery consumption at me:

Total battery usage: 13 hours
Display usage: 3.5 hours
Mobile calls: 3 hours

Oh , the old google gallery you mean. It's deprecated, now there's g+ photo app
I mean the (new?) Google Photos. I use it for the backup in cloud of all the images in the smartphone (I had it since I've flashed CM gapps). And it's not in the playstore but I see (now with cmgapps on) that g+ has the option to autobackup to Google Photos. My concern is if g+ would do the same, even without the Google Photos app installed.

I mean the (new?) Google Photos. I use it for the backup in cloud of all the images in the smartphone (I had it since I've flashed CM gapps). And it's not in the playstore but I see (now with cmgapps on) that g+ has the option to autobackup to Google Photos. My concern is if g+ would do the same, even without the Google Photos app installed.
Yes, with kk they removed google gallery and now there's only the g+ one

Hello folks, I just made a fresh flash of last cm11 available and flash the gapps suggested in the first post, but there wasn't playstore, I've installed the apk but it fc. Is there any work around? Thanks

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Hello folks, I just made a fresh flash of last cm11 available and flash the gapps suggested in the first post, but there wasn't playstore, I've installed the apk but it fc. Is there any work around? Thanks

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4
Flash the gapps linked on post 2

Reactions: Chemicalbuz
Sorry you mean thè standard photo gallery app is not thè stock kk gallery app? I have thè gallery app don't know if it's ok (i don't like very much i prefer more Miui gallery...

Anyone has thè 1013 wakelock?

Sorry you mean thè standard photo gallery app is not thè stock kk gallery app? I have thè gallery app don't know if it's ok (i don't like very much i prefer more Miui gallery...

Anyone has thè 1013 wakelock?
not the gallery stock, the previous google gallery

Ahh the actual gallery app is thè New kk library!? In cm 11 i mean
The red circle is for AOSP Gallery app (same icon as OLD Google gallery)
Blue one is Google + Gallery app (The new one)
aqe9ydus.jpg

Hi, Is anyone here flashed CWM 6.0.4.9 recovery successfully ? I am having signature verification error...
I am unable to install it. Using Gummy ROM in my Mi2S 32GB.
Any guide ?

Google photos (foto nell'immagine di linuxx) is only in the CM gapps (the largest one)

BTW I removed and replaced Google account and now Google contact sync is working...

Ah ok.you think there IA a chance somebody can post only thè apk of photos?

[BUG]Latest build (probably previous too): Using a three button hands-free set only middle (play/pause) button is recognized. Installed Jays Headset Control and I can only register the lower button with long press...
Headset works fine in MIUI. (had the same problem with AOSP KK)

Is this a good place to report these things?

Ah ok.you think there IA a chance somebody can post only thè apk of photos?
If you dare, you can do the repartition script of Micha to enlarge /system size. The apk must be flashed into /system, so I think no is the answer but definitely linuxx should know it

[BUG]Latest build (probably previous too): Using a three button hands-free set only middle (play/pause) button is recognized. Installed Jays Headset Control and I can only register the lower button with long press...
Headset works fine in MIUI. (had the same problem with AOSP KK)

Is this a good place to report these things?
It's a common issue