[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

i flashed mokee today, all big problems gone. mokee seems to be more stable aß cm11.

it has random ghost touch too.

I saw the latest recovery (6.0.5.0) was included in last night's nightly. Anyone dared flashing it? Advantages over 6.0.4.8?

Thanks. I updated last nightly but cwm 6.0.4.8 yet. I switched on option in developers menu To update cwm too with the nightly

This ROM is official.
But who actually sits and works on this ROM?
M1cha? Linuxx? Cyanogmod people?

:)

Don't be so egoistic ;-)
Have a look at M1cha's GitHub bug list, the issue is as old as CM has been available.
M1cha once wrote it is due to proprietary driver missing for CM kernel.
As soon as our beloved Xiaomi releases KK, chances are we get it on CM, too .

Gummy ROM disappeared ! not even Nightlies are there..
whats happening ?

idem with gummy rom :|

Yeah, it seems like the maintainer is not up to the task, I mean it's just a broken code in recovery right? Im very sorry to say that.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Unbelieveble it's not fixed yet...
There where serveral problems, not just one with recovery.
I see that no one is dead because nightlies disappear for a week :p
BTW m1cha is the maintainer. Gummy and CM are similar so if something is broken on cm it will be broken on gummy. BTW you should see nightlies now

Thanks!
Now, why cwm is not updated ?i installed New nightly

Then, is normal that the home button has some delay? I mean i push it And after 0.5 second primo so it react

You need to switch on recovery update flag in developer settings to get auto update together with cm11 flash. BTW, I also see gui lags. The previous release was butter smooth... This one is clearly more jerky

You need to switch on recovery update flag in developer settings to get auto update together with cm11 flash. BTW, I also see gui lags. The previous release was butter smooth... This one is clearly more jerky

I have TDB enabled in CWM. Is it safety to switch on recovery update flag in developer settings to get CWM auto update? I mean it won't brake my TDB or cause any trouble?

I flagged that, but I still have cwm 6.0.4.8. And I also see gui lags.

Does anybody else experience sensitivity issues? It's not terrible, but certainly worse than MIUI. It seems like it doesn't register light touches, you have to touch it harder than usual.

Ho i mean just thè home button thè whole system running smooth here.
Cwm is not updated i already written that option in developers setting is enable

I think you should enable CWM auto update option before flash the ROM.

Küldve az én MI 2S-emről

Sorry, what exactly do you mean? I have enabled it in developers menu, but nothing seems to be happening.

Thanks for the reply :)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Sorry, what exactly do you mean? I have enabled it in developers menu, but nothing seems to be happening.

Thanks for the reply :)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk
After you enabled that option in developers menu install the ROM and recovery will be updated.

If you install the ROM first and then you enable recovery update, no effect of course.

Küldve az én MI 2S-emről

Last edited:
Is anyone having problems with titanium backup?It's reporting that "busybox" works right but there is no root access, and maybe the problem is with "su" binary.I'm using the 0624 nightly and the latest version of titanium.
Also the maximum speed after rom installation was set at 1.5, is that the default setting?I didn't install any kind of app related to ocing although i doubt it would change the default settings.

I've never experienced ghost touch on MIUI or CM.. may be a problem of your device

It can be. But I am always on JB WIUI on system 2. CM, KK WIUI or mokee is on system 1 and just for short term testing. I spend most of the time on JB WIUI, no ghost touch. But on CM or other KK, including KK WIUI, ghost touch appears. I change between the two systems regularly and it doesn't make sense that the touch screen gets a hardware-failure just on KK roms. I'm really confused. :-(