[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

guys,we can have a wake method from screen off as d2w using proximity sensor
It's simple :
download an app that can manage proximity sensor : you can hold or tap on proximity sensor from screen off and phone wake up..
Example : on screen off you can hold or tap on proximity sensor one time or two times,ir if u have flip cover you can use it to wake up your phone when open cover..

There are a lot of proximity sensor apps as autoscreenon,proximity screen off lite and others..also with tasker you can set it..find the best for you..

important : there is a little battery drain but with some right configs works great..

What's the problem with touchscreen firmware? (Apart for been closed sourced) Isn't it the same for other devices?
And the problem when having dt2w enabled is the same as ghost touches?
If that's the case maybe it could be workarounded: without dt2w when screen goes off the touchscreen goes off too, but with dt2w when the screen goes off the touchscreen keeps on. In this case the touchscreen could be powered off and on, to "reset" it (as when the ghost touches happen, if you lock and unlock the phone, they dissapear). Of course this is not the best solution, but at least it could work, not?

this is implemented already. Every ghost touch can be "fixed" by turning off/on the screen.

next nightly will have qcom's "Screen color" App("Display & lights > Screen color").
Sometime it stops working but waiting some time or restarting the phone will "fix" this.
Since it's closed source I can't really fix it. blame qcom :)

Reactions: MSephiroth
this is implemented already. Every ghost touch can be "fixed" by turning off/on the screen.
Well, not always. It occasionally continues touching as crazy.

My guarantee will expire soon and I probably get a new screen myself instead of sending the phone for a few weeks away. The costs are about 100 bucks, postage from where I live would be almost half of it.

next nightly will have qcom's "Screen color" App("Display & lights > Screen color").
Sometime it stops working but waiting some time or restarting the phone will "fix" this.

That's great!

I found a thing if i double tap on thè notification bar the screen just turns off. It's ok i like but... Is it normal?

I found a thing if i double tap on thè notification bar the screen just turns off. It's ok i like but... Is it normal?
well if that's the case u enabled the option in Settings > Status bar because it's disabled by default.
Are you one of those who randomly enables/disables options? :D :D :D

Does anyone know if is possible to use FTP on CM to transfer file from pc to phone like on MIUI?

EDIT
I solved using ES File Explorer

I can't see it :eek:

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Hi M1cha,
I have a problem with the C-11 (both with version nightlies and monthly), does not work the audio transmission and reception (the phone is able to receive and make calls, but the audio does not work) with calls voip, while if I use CSipSimple works "perfectly".
Before installing C-11 I have for a long time C-10.2 at least for the Voip had no problems.
Could you help me.

Thanks for everything.

Theres no screen color menu there but it is visible on search.

Sorry but wanted To say... Xposed is so beautiful And power app wow! I customized deeply my Android, full screen, animations ecc. Very very happy

I use
Xui mode
Force immersive mod
Acdisplay mod
Advanced power menu mod

For now...
It's great, i love xylon animations, full screen mode, acqua display And thè power menu so i can switch from system One To system two directly

Reactions: bialabs