[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

I've got some weird issues using mobile data.
On my simcard i have to have use roaming ( older card , network uses 2 names ) and until a while ago it used to work just fine.
On both 2g and 3g i can see that mobile data is connected ( either in edge , 3g or hsdpa+ ) but there is allmost nothing coming thru.

Sometimes i do get whatsapp going but that's about it ( all other apps and webbrowser are getting nothing )
Weirdly sometimes it works fine again after i reboot my phone or when i work on wifi ( never any issues on wifi )
Ideas / suggestions ?

Guys, how can I bind my Google calendar to calendar app? Neither through Settings-accounts-Google can I check calendars for synchronization, nor can I add Google account through Calendar app.

Guys, how can I bind my Google calendar to calendar app? Neither through Settings-accounts-Google can I check calendars for synchronization, nor can I add Google account through Calendar app.
Just install Google calendar from Google play. After that you can able to bind Google calendar to calendar app. After successful synchronization you can remove Google calendar. It is not needed anymore....

Reactions: orlanddon
The changelog not available if I tap the installed or downloaded ROM in CM updates menu. I always get changelog "not available" or never ending "loading" message in popup window.

This ROM does not support call record (yet), but you can use ACR app from Google play. Working perfectly with CM11.

Yep. Its a red dot
just tried to insert this:
persist.call_recording.enabled=true
persist.call_recording.src=4
to build.prop, rebooted, ther's no red dot & recordings, same story after cleaning dalvik. Could you pls point me to the right direction with above. I'm on latest nightly with TDB enabled and CM in the system 2