[ROM]Xiaomi Hongmi(Red Rice) - REDMI Unique (MIUI5,Stable 16, 3G on both cards)

No. Recovery works with booted phone. You hawe root, delete CN apps. Only one is untranslated, Google Mode

Sent from Xiaomi Redmi

Oke deleted all unwanted tools and prog can not find the weather to delete. The Ota gave an error wrong rom combo. And can you give a short explaination what greenify do

Forgot again to ask in earlierrom you had baked in an ad blocker in this one to or not. If not which one you had used

I have created two version based on STABLE 15:
1. Full version
  • Contains newest adlocker - patched Hosts
  • New Settings menu (added Engineering mode, USB mode switch)
  • Init.D Support (V6 Super charger working)
  • OTA support - enabled in ROM, but disabled on server side. For future use
  • Changes in build.prop (BT name changed from Android to REDMI, added OTA support, no other changes)
  • Improved GPS and EPO on both ROMS possible to reach this

yzaja7at.jpg

• Radio recording possible but with no RDS support (Stable 15 bug)
  • ROM is made by hand. All changes integrated in ROM source.
  • Many CN translated (SK, CS, EN should be as default - this is not tested ) Primare translating for MIUI.CZ comunity
  • Forced all 4cores to working. Depend on battery and CPU mode.
  • Xperia T as native keyboard (Stock android deleted) Xperia Honami removed (ugly skin cant be readed ...)
  • Removed OLD man mode - unneeded
Download Full version 3.0.1 368 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!t4FQjDpA!7j-lSa0ettoT1MzmW6HHWTJtX2a_OJuOVCgYbz0Tzlo
2. Lite version
  • Without ADD blocker and Viper
  • No OTA support
  • GPS and EPO tweaks from Full version
  • No Init.D support (without V6 Super charger)
  • No apps deleted - OLD man mode leaved
  • ROM is nearly STOCK 15 as posible. For beginners.
  • For USB mode switch app included in Lite version

Download Lite 3.0.0 340 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!IwM1gD5Z!niJV2TdjmMZktGLfTpPh8gLBT9QckryFG2F_BwKa9PY

BOTH ROMs signed - works with e3 Recovery, CWM, TWRP and Carliv Touch Recovey

You can customize my ROM.
Open .zip file. Go to \system\vendor\app\ and delete what you want.
E.g. Android weather is com.devexpert.weather-2.apk
Mi key - MiKey_1.5.4_35_CZ_SK_EN.apk
MIUI Weather - go to system/app and delete Weather.apk and WeatherProvider.apk
After you delete unwanted apps. Pack .zip with 7zip, TC and flash moded ROM. Tested and works on all Recoveries except stock e3.
Common features Xperia T keyboard and working Themes. In rom is Xiaomi Authentificator included. e3 recovery write script deleted. Moded Camera.apk and Galery from Ultimate ROM. Video recorded to .mp4 format with better audio quality .
Sorry for this short guide. No time for screenshots. First page will be updated. Cooking ROMs is no problem, but cooking ROMs without bugs needs huge time for DEV and testing. My ROMs tested from miui.cz users for more than 2 weaks to fixing all posible bugs.
Many thanks for Mr. Root (my right hand) and others translator for my forum and wifes ,girlfriends for translating En to other langagues.
Mr. Root makes many changes in Settings.apk , moded MTK Tweak script to force all 4 cores to working and fixing many bugs. We have created REDMI Team on my forum to help me and you to have better ROMs . REDMI Team spare me huge time for translating and fixing , testing my ROMs. DEVELOPPING latest ROMs 2 weaks and 4 weaks for translating and testing. Dont forget that ...

Do you want TD version or SG?

Do you want ADD blocker for Lite version or another ROM? Check this post on XDA http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=32276021#post32276021 Dont forget say Thanks for creator this nice add block list. I hate stupid Android ADDs in my phone

Last edited:
Reactions: Whooper
I have created two version based on STABLE 15:
1. Full version
  • Contains newest adlocker - patched Hosts
  • New Settings menu (added Engineering mode, USB mode switch)
  • Init.D Support (V6 Super charger working)
  • OTA support - enabled in ROM, but disabled on server side. For future use
  • Changes in build.prop (BT name changed from Android to REDMI, added OTA support, no other changes)
  • Improved GPS and EPO on both ROMS possible to reach this

yzaja7at.jpg

• Radio recording possible but with no RDS support (Stable 15 bug)
  • ROM is made by hand. All changes integrated in ROM source.
  • Many CN translated (SK, CS, EN should be as default - this is not tested ) Primare translating for MIUI.CZ comunity
  • Forced all 4cores to working. Depend on battery and CPU mode.
  • Xperia T as native keyboard (Stock android deleted) Xperia Honami removed (ugly skin cant be readed ...)
  • Removed OLD man mode - unneeded
Download Full version 3.0.1 368 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!t4FQjDpA!7j-lSa0ettoT1MzmW6HHWTJtX2a_OJuOVCgYbz0Tzlo
2. Lite mode
  • Without ADD blocker and Viper
  • No OTA support
  • GPS and EPO tweaks from Full version
  • No Init.D support (without V6 Super charger)
  • No apps deleted - OLD man mode leaved
  • ROM is nearly STOCk 15 as posible. For beginners.
  • For USB mode switch app included in Lite version

Download Lite 3.0.0 340 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!IwM1gD5Z!niJV2TdjmMZktGLfTpPh8gLBT9QckryFG2F_BwKa9PY

BOTH ROMs signed - works with e3 Recovery, CWM, TWRP and Carliv Touch Recovey

You can customize my ROM.
Open .zip file. Go to \system\vendor\app\ and delete what you want.
E.g. Android weather is com.devexpert.weather-2.apk
Mi key - MiKey_1.5.4_35_CZ_SK_EN.apk
MIUI Weather - go to system/app and delete Weather.apk and WeatherProvider.apk
After you delete unwanted apps. Pack .zip with 7zip, TC and flash moded ROM. Tested and works on all Recoveries except stock e3.
Common features Xperia T keyboard.
Sorry for this short guide. No time for screenshots. First page will be updated.

Do you want TD version or SG?

td please?

MIUI weather works, but you cant change to new city. Try it.
MIUI Weather Weather.apk and Weatherprovider.apk Both files have 0644 permissions set.
@edyros2003 Not tested. You can test it. Copy Settings.apk , stocksettings.apk ,Stkselection.apk and test.
3G on both cards.
I tested the 3G cards copying from ROM Ultimate SettingsProvider.apk, Settings.apk, stocksettings.apk, Stkselection.apk.
I can set "data" in SIM 2 but in "mobile network" 3G service can not be set for the SIM 2 but only SIM 1, only Edge connection is possible. Moreover, the signal intensity of the two SIM is lower than the "ultimate ROM"

Ultimate is based on older Stable 13 with older modem version.
Try copy inside of Framework folder. But with caution, maybe bootloop

Sent from Xiaomi Redmi

Relase keys in build.prop says Stable 13. But rom is ported from another device or compiled. Im not author, i see only this tracks. Modem and libs from 13

Sent from Xiaomi Redmi

Ok. Tomorow try make Lite version. I dont own TD phone. I cant test it. When Lite version boots and works i can make Full version. Full version litle complicated, need patchet boot.img Is no imposisble, but need nore changes to enable Init.D support for V6 Super charger and working MTK Tweak. Cooking Lite version cca 2 hours.

Ok. Tomorow try make Lite version. I dont own TD phone. I cant test it. When Lite version boots and works i can make Full version. Full version litle complicated, need patchet boot.img Is no imposisble, but need nore changes to enable Init.D support for V6 Super charger and working MTK Tweak. Cooking Lite version cca 2 hours.

okay thank you :) i`ll wait for it, I guess I need to backup my imei just to be sure? or is there any risk I brick my phone?

Is better to make full backup in TWRP. ROMS boots and works fine, or bug in updater-script and flash nothing. I think is no possible to lost IMEI or MAC adress. I dont mix baseband. Before uploading and share link, 5 check that all is OK. But for full version make full backup.
When you flash WCDMA baseband to TD, you have no Wifi and 2G-3G signal. But, you can make Factory reset and flash correct ROM. Self tested :-D

Reactions: cloud1250000
Thank you :) is it possible to complete disable 3g if I don't even use it? :p (on my td phone.. I live in canada you see... ahah)

Relase keys in build.prop says Stable 13. But rom is ported from another device or compiled. Im not author, i see only this tracks. Modem and libs from 13

Sent from Xiaomi Redmi
Just to understand in build.prop of "ROM Ultimate" I read:
ro.build.description=2013023-user 4.2.2 HM2013023 JHBCNAL5.0 release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=Xiaomi/2013023/HM2013023:4.2.2/HM2013023/JHBCNAL5.0:user/release-keys
what it means?