[ROM]Xiaomi Hongmi(Red Rice) - REDMI Unique (MIUI5,Stable 16, 3G on both cards)

just finished flashing the rom.. will update you if got any problem..

quick question, is this rom already been rooted or i need to root it myself?

Last edited:
I was waiting some time and after the system was started but I had some problem with this version. I can't switch off the sound enhancement because it's missing in the sound menu. The viper sound settings in stock menu caused FC. The enhanced sound is unacceptable for me so I restore the last stable 25.

just finished flashing the rom.. will update you if got any problem..

quick question, is this rom already been rooted or i need to root it myself?

I was waiting some time and after the system was started but I had some problem with this version. I can't switch off the sound enhancement because it's missing in the sound menu. The viper sound settings in stock menu caused FC. The enhanced sound is unacceptable for me so I restore the last stable 25.
yup the viper one cant use and i dunno if the dolby one got any effect if use.. but other than that so far so good..

@r1nk All my Roms is rooted. Open Security and enable Root rights
My latest ROM has ben send to Beta Testers. For now without Dual SIM controll.

For now without full Dualsimm control. Need more time to integrate. Uses not only internall Mtk commands, uses more Smali. You can download Mtk Dual Sim from Google play store

Simple question.
What is the latest working rom from your hands Sonic.
Cannot get 3.20 working did al what was requested but still stuck on the white MI logo

@edyros2003 I need permission from creator of Ultimate. But i have idea
@ For now 3.1.6 You should make full wipe
New ROM 3.1.7 is under internal testing from miui.cz forum.
99f379536e2e631c69bd1837293ee3b4.jpg

All bugs from older ROM (MIUI browser, cards, black screen after call has been fixed)
Need time for integrating Dual Sim control and better memory managment
ROM is for cca 70% Done and is under testing from users on my home forum.
Screen shot from Antutu. Are you prepared?Look here http://www.miuios.cz/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=2440&start=3925
use google translate

@Sonic1SVK I don't understand your version numbers. The last version is 3.0.2 in this forum (as I think) but you were talking about an 3.1.7 beta version in your home forum in your previous post.

What kind of stable miui rom is your base?
The last 25 or the 16?

Something strange happening.
Made a full Twrp backup.
Install 3.12 and so on till 3.20 and it works, but now the strange thing what happens, restore only the data and then the phone gives me the error that android process has been stopped report to Miui.
Therefore back to my old rom

Indead it is a complete mash with the rom numbers .
According to the mail from Sonic it should be 3.16 but what ever i do i can get 3.20 repack 0r 3.12 repack.
And no answers on the question why i got the message android process ha stopped in the 3.20

Why can't they respect the Linux license and release the source code so we have custom roms :(.

From the same reason you don't get nvidia or ATI/AMD sources for kernel driver :)
Or at least not full sources in AMD case.