Stock Jellybean 4.1.1 on xiaomi M2/2S (Latest is QDT14 with Changelog)

Never said the qdt10 update pack fixes this bug. Please go to official forums at en.miui.com and post a bug report or confirm the report I posted there two days ago. Maybe someone reads it.

When you talked about your modified qdt07 you said that your entire rom hadn't the artifact bug, so i thought that you managed to fix it in qdt10. Nevermind, i will report the bug.
P.S. Really thank you for your work.

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

Yes, I used the qcs99 /system/lib/*, /system/framework/* and /system/app/* on jdt07 to see if this would work, this fixed the bug. Never uploaded this one.

The qdt10 package uses modified qdt10 files as without changelog we can't be sure what has been changed since qcs99.

android market doen not work on QDT10. FC all the time . Any idea how to get it working???

otherwise I love the QDT10.Very smooth and fast. Not bad at all.
thank you in advance guys, any help will be much appreciated!!!

i think this is mentioned in this thread already. To get Play store to work on Stock android you must move it from /data/app to /system/app and set owner to root:root and permissions like others on that folder(RW R R if i recall)

Hi,

Does this version include multi language, besides English and Chinese?
If not, can other languages be added at a later stage?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Hi,

Does this version include multi language, besides English and Chinese?
If not, can other languages be added at a later stage?

Animor

The Stock ROM is English and Chinese only, but our contributor mialwe made an upgrade pack with languages and other things, search before post next time, ok?;)

Thank you for your answer.
I did try to search, but didn't find the thread about multi language support for JB for xiaomi m2.

Can you refer me to where to find more information about it?

Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you!
I thought such an important update would be in a thread of it's own, of will be mentioned in the first post.
This is why I didn't find it...

how long the battery last with the stock jb 4.1.1
and how much better then the mui ?

Batterylife more then 3days with wifi, automatic brightness, gaming and 3100mAh on QDT10.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2

how long the battery last with the stock jb 4.1.1
and how much better then the mui ?

Depending on your usage it may vary, but the battery definitely lasts longer than MIUI builds possibly due to it having less active features enabled.

Personally, I find if you're one for neat customization and such on your Mi2 device, stock may be a better option by starting from scratch and working up towards your needs.

Hi all,

I want to know if we can install MIUI on system1 and Stock JB rom on system2 and use it with the same DATA partition without CWM?!

Thx in advance

ok i installed the stoke and look like the battery much better
i read this post front to back and still cat get the gtalk to work
help plz

What's the problem with your gTalk? If you haven't gTalk installed just take the Talk.apk from e.g. MIUIAndroid, move it to /system/app/, set permissions to 644, reboot.

Option 2: Use the multilang modification provided here: http://miuiandroid.com/community/th...-m2-latest-is-qdt10.18969/page-15#post-162406 .
This is an update to QDT10, NOT a full ROM, [...] Changes: Multilanguage (based on Maguro JRO03C 4.1.1), LED notification color defaults to neutral white, PlayStore/Talk/GoogleTTS,[...]

There's another option, will post link later, same as option 2 but without qdt10-1pixel bug - just have to decide if I have to finally start a thread for this mods to keep this thread clean...
EDIT: No time to support via an own thread, just had to realize this. No-1-pixel-bug version in next post.

This is the multilang-qdt10-mod without qdt10-1-pixel-bug. The cause of the bug lives somewhere in /system/lib so I'm using the QCS99-system/lib (except kernel modules, those are still qdt10). Same changes as always (details: http://miuiandroid.com/community/index.php?posts/161716), use at your own risk and flash over a qdt10 install on partition 1 only: http://d-h.st/k7i . Only tested flashing via stock Xiaomi recovery.

I would like to try this version, but it responds battery? has a good behavior?

Thank you.

Edit: I have installed this rom, I really like you, and also I have installed the update with multi language but I have no widgets in the notification bar and radio app either.
As I can put shortcuts to the bar and the radio?

Thanks

This works beautifully! I am now on stock android on my Mi2.

However, I have no longer the FM radio app. Can someone tell me whether it can be downloaded somewhere? How can I use the FM tuner successfully on stock?

Thank you,
L

Hi All,
I just got my Mi2S 32GB from Ibuygou with very nice customer support, and I am very happy to here on this forum.
What do you think, is it possible to install QDT10 on system1 and install MIUI Android 3.5.17 on system2 without problem?

Hi All,
I just got my Mi2S 32GB from Ibuygou with very nice customer support, and I am very happy to here on this forum.
What do you think, is it possible to install QDT10 on system1 and install MIUI Android 3.5.17 on system2 without problem?
This is not compatible with Mi2S....

thx Ingbrzy for your quick answer. and what if I install QDT10 to both system partition with MiFlash? Is this way working?