VerrisCzech

Members
Jul 29, 2023
Hi.
Im on the POCO X4 PRO 5G xiaomi.eu stable rom. When i tried to flash the unofficial veux/peux TWRP it made my wireless interfaces not working (WIFI, cellular data, bluetooth etc.)

Does anyone know why this happened?

Thanks is advance.

Hi.
Im on the POCO X4 PRO 5G xiaomi.eu stable rom. When i tried to flash the unofficial veux/peux TWRP it made my wireless interfaces not working (WIFI, cellular data, bluetooth etc.)

Does anyone know why this happened?

Thanks is advance.
Outdated TWRP. You need to update your TWRP.

I have android 13, and i think it was twrp 3.6.0, and on their site i couldnt find any other twrp for my phone.
Well I've got TWRP 3.7.0 You can download either Magisk preinstalled one or one without Magisk also OrangeFox if you want.

Well I've got TWRP 3.7.0 You can download either Magisk preinstalled one or one without Magisk also OrangeFox if you want.
Ok thank you.

And btw how do you flash it, I tried fastboot flash recover twrp.img and it showed an error. What do I do about that?

If your device is Poco X4 Pro you used the wrong command.
Proceed as follows.
Code:
fastboot boot (filename).img
In the recovery interface: Advanced -> Install Recovery Ramdisk

You have a picture below.
Or follow these instructions:

Here are more tutorials for installing TWRP.:

Attachments

• Instalace_TWRP.png
    Instalace_TWRP.png
    261.2 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
You have a picture below.
Or follow these instructions:

Here are more tutorials for installing TWRP.:
Doing fastboot boot recovery.img does this: FAILED (remote: 'unknown command')

The way it's not supposed to be flashed but it worked for me. The twrp refers to the filename.
Code:
fastboot flash boot_a twrp.img
fastboot flash boot_b twrp.img
Thank you very much, this also worked for me, but I have one more question. If i now flash magisk with this twrp, will I have problems? And when updating the rom while rooted, will that cause any problems? thank you.

Last edited:
Thank you very much, this also worked for me, but I have one more question. If i now flash magisk with this twrp, will I have problems? And when updating the rom while rooted, will that cause any problems? thank you.
When you update the root will be removed and you will have to root your device again. Root shouldn't cause any problems with updates.