[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

Hello - can someone confirm my problem with Mi9? Reading mode is randomly switching on - even with schedule and global triggers turned off.
Can you, please, help me?

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

@Igor Eisberg
<string name="talk_back_conflict_with_handy_mode">"Can't use One-handed mode when TalkBack is on"</string>
After the appearance of this line, as I think, all applications that use Accessibility (in the section "More loaded services") are perceived as Talkback.
So I can’t turn on One-handed mode. Talkback is absent on the device.
View attachment Screenshot_2020-06-12-15-44-42-012_com.android.settings.jpg

Hi, a question to those who are on 20.6.11, the dinamic icons on default theme are working for you?

in the last two beta versions of xiaomi.eu the screen rotation does not work and you need to restart but after a few hours it doesn't work again.
Xiaomi Mi6 MIUI 12 by xiaomi.eu 20.6.11

Reactions: andrey.melnick
Im facing (on miui 12 beta for Mi8 and stable 11.0.8) issue with push notifications from Mi home app. I cannot get any push notification eg. from camrwawhen motion is detected. In logs I saw that there is a problem with pushing notification. In developer menu I enabled option to show message when push notification is broken, below message.
Changing to AOSP solved problem so it is connected to rom not to mi home app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-14-19-50-07-203_com.miui.home_2.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 202
  • Screenshot_2020-06-14-00-17-07-624_com.nolanlawson.logcat~2.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 204
On 20.6.18 MIUI 12 Weekly on Mi 9T.
I have setup Google Discover feed on the page left to home.
Kept getting annoying message "YouTube keeps stopping" with the options to Report to Xiaomi or Cancel.
Clearing Data for YouTube app in Settings did not solve the problem.
Solution: uninstall and reinstall YouTube app from PlayStore.

@Igor Eisberg Hi, can you take a look at this problem below and tell me if it is an official Chinese MIUI problem or a problem on the xiaomi.eu side?
facebook and instagram sometimes have problems with the reproduction of stories / videos, sometimes they are loading endlessly and do not reproduce, it is necessary to close and open the application again to get back to work, but soon afterwards the same problem happens (if you leave the application locked in ram) log below, Thanks.
I'm using RN7 on miui 12 - 20.6.18.

LOGCAT

WEEKLY 20.6.17 ginkgo Android 10

When i try to change only the home screen image the lock screen changes to and vice versa. Not possible to change diferent images to lock screen and home screen.
Congrats for the great work with this amazing rom.
Best regards.

WEEKLY 20.6.17 ginkgo Android 10

When i try to change only the home screen image the lock screen changes to and vice versa. Not possible to change diferent images to lock screen and home screen.
Congrats for the great work with this amazing rom.
Best regards.
Solved after wipe data from launcher and reboot

I'm having some issues when I'm using the Gboard, I tried a lot of other keyboards, and this happens inwn every keyboard I downloaded , when I type near the spacebar, i.e.: if I miss the spacebar and clicks between spacebar and comma, or when I finished typing one word and I need to click in the spacebar, the keyboard minimize, I'm using 20.6.18 in a mi 9t pro, this happens only when I'm gestures to navigate, if I use virtual buttons, this issue not happens

Last edited:
@Igor Eisberg Hi, can you take a look at this problem below and tell me if it is an official Chinese MIUI problem or a problem on the xiaomi.eu side?
facebook and instagram sometimes have problems with the reproduction of stories / videos, sometimes they are loading endlessly and do not reproduce, it is necessary to close and open the application again to get back to work, but soon afterwards the same problem happens (if you leave the application locked in ram) log below, Thanks.
I'm using RN7 on miui 12 - 20.6.18.

LOGCAT
Not sure how I'm supposed to test that... Spam on my own accounts? Nah...

20.6.18 is a bad version for Mi Note 10. I notify an high battery drain and dark mode always setted,also if i disable it.

anybody facing issues when try to access settings in other apps? i.e: if my location is disabled, and i enter in one app who need location to be on, they suggest if i want go to settings to enable, if i click in the settings options, the settings crash. i will attach the log file here, this happens with all apps, i have an MI 9T Pro using xiaomi.eu beta 20.6.18, with a clean install

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not allowed to start service Intent { cmp=com.mgoogle.android.gms/org.microg.nlp.ui.SettingInjectorService (has extras) }: app is in background uid null
at android.app.ContextImpl.startServiceCommon(Unknown Source:108)
at android.app.ContextImpl.startServiceAsUser(Unknown Source:1)
at android.content.ContextWrapper.startServiceAsUser(Unknown Source:2)
at com.android.settingslib.k.g$c.oz(Unknown Source:155)
at com.android.settingslib.k.g$d.handleMessage(Unknown Source:243)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:244)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:98)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:275)

@Igor Eisberg

Faced two bugs:
1) Some notifications in the notification shade are deleted from the second attempt (link to video on GDrive). Duplicate notification?
2) Some USSD commands in dark mode have a black font color (on screenshot)
Screenshot_2020-06-21-21-55-13-225_com.android.phone.jpg

You tell me if it's possible, I personally can't bother with something so barely useful.
I apologize, some users think that I, as a translator, are closer to xiaomi.eu, so they ask me to find out some moments/
I agree with you and also do not see anything important in this function (Wi-Fi generation) :)
The most expected feature is switching tracks using the volume keys on the locked screen.

Weekly rom WhatsApp contacts and mails syncs not works on official rom not have those issues. Thanks