Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

Thanks, tried now and I'm getting an error :(

What could be the cause of this?

Screen Shot 05-11-16 at 09.31 PM.PNG

Yes but only with the two first roms issued here, others do install only as updates via twrp

Hi, with the new update 6.5.7 look like less RAM memory, i make a clean, it comes to 1,7 gb free memory, after a few minutes, when i checked, it gives me 1,1 gb memory space...not happened with older version
Strange...Does the next update will arrange this little problem ?
Thank you

I don't understand how to do with Miflash can someone explain me? I tried to flash via fastboot twrp but now it asks for a password. Please help. Thx

just follow instruction on first page. I foolowed it with fastboot mode and work well.
Can you explain with more details because i don't know how to know after unzip, do i need EDL? I don't know how to do to because it is not a classic miflash with images

Can you explain with more details because i don't know how to know after unzip, do i need EDL? I don't know how to do to because it is not a classic miflash with images
Download MiFlash type ROM and unzip it. It comes with default structure of Official's Fastboot ROM. And then flash it with MiFlash on Fastboot mode.

hi to all guys!
first of all, thank you for your big and excellent work!
second:
I have flashed weekly rom on my mi5, and I want know: can I don't make the root access?
will I have problem flashing future update?

thanks in advance! bye

I have an issue here, looks like happened from first update of this ROM.
Everytime i customized themes always appear notification that some themes downloaded. Anda i think that make my offline themes duplicated. I tried delete the duplication it always come back again and again.
Am i only who encounter this? Ia there anything that i can di to fix it?

Thank you.
Am i only who encounter this issue?

hi to all guys!
first of all, thank you for your big and excellent work!
second:
I have flashed weekly rom on my mi5, and I want know: can I don't make the root access?
will I have problem flashing future update?

thanks in advance! bye
i install weekly rom, root and xposed. Update still work well. I do flash superSU and xposed again, root and xposed work again.

Reactions: faber983
It was the global 7.2.4.0 installed

1. install china developer fastboot ROM via EDL mode using MiFlash
2. unlock BL
3. install our fastboot ROM via fastboot mode using MiFlash
4. update to 6.5.7 via updater app