Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

Type this command..... fastboot flash recovery recovery.img... you entered fastboot recovery recovery.img which is wrong....

I don't know how, but after installing miui multi rom via flashboot (the one linked in this thread) i finally can access the TWRP interface. Now i already installed the latest weekly rom with miui 8, works great! thanks a lot @iamme729 for your suggestions.

Just another short question. when an update will be available it will be always necessary to flash rom via trwp or updater on miui will works?

Thanks

I have a bug with Google Sheets on xiaomi.eu 7.5.4.0:

In a spreadsheet, mark a row (by clicking on the number of the row).
Then try to open the "..." menu or the "+" menu. Both open and close immediately.
Now press BACK and try to open the Hamburger menu in the lower left. Same effect.

There is no exception in the log.
I tried german and english.
I even tried disabling MIUI optimization.

I don't know, if it happened with 7.3.10.0. It does not happen with an older ROM version on Mi4c or with Google ROM on Nexus 5.

Same in 7.5.6.0.

when a rom with root included?
i do not dare to install supersu via TWRP, i read in some places that can brick the MI5

when a rom with root included?
i do not dare to install supersu via TWRP, i read in some places that can brick the MI5
I have done this after every ROM change... and so far I didn't had any problems.

i think for battery life the last one is not that bad
I've got the best battery life from version 7.3.4.0. And the version itself was very stable. I've only had one bug:

After removing my phone from charger, it would stay awake 100%... but I have noticed this also on 7.5.6.0. So maybe the problem is in some app... still trying to figure it out.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

How do you install TWRP on mi5 ?
Btw still No answer for unlock after +15days ..

Unlock bootloader then flash it via fastboot..go to mi5 forum/thread..

Poslano z mojega MI 5 z uporabo Tapatalk

Reactions: Halouf
How do you install TWRP on mi5 ?
Btw still No answer for unlock after +15days ..
you can ask again, there is a link indicated for complaining about.
First check to have a MI account, then i suggest you to register on en.miui.com forum and start comment on threads, in this way you gains MI points. This allow you to becomes quite easy a senior member.
In my case i wait 4-5 days, but when i become a senior member of the forum the unlock request were satisfied immediatly, or at least i guess it work in this way.

To install TRWP read the instruction, in my case trwp interface start to appear pressing vol+ and power on only after i install the stable version via Miflash tool.

Reactions: Halouf
I unlocked my phone without sms.
I posted at thread forum and they put a stamp in my post and I could unlock it without sms.

Enviado desde Tapatalk

I installed twrp 3.0.2 without any problem, and updated to miui eu 7.5.6 without wipe. Everything is working, but I wanted to wipe cache later but I couldn't. Got an error message in twrp can't mount / cache, invalid argument. Any ideas?

Hello everyone, i had just unlock the bootloader of my mi5.
I'm actually on latest china developer rom (MIUI 8 6.7.10 Beta). Can i directly flash xiaomi eu rom via updater?

Hello everyone, i had just unlock the bootloader of my mi5.
I'm actually on latest china developer rom (MIUI 8 6.7.10 Beta). Can i directly flash xiaomi eu rom via updater?
No you need to go through twrp

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

check on forum, you will find how to install trwp. personally i installed first ue rom with miflash, and the with trwp

The latest released Miui 8 benchmark :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
hello, my phone is unlocked and on the latest china developer rom miui 8.
It's time to go on xiaomi eu rom
But i don't have TWRP on my phone and i know it's necessary to INSTALL xiaomi eu rom.
So can i download TWRP 3.0.2.0 and install it with updater app?
Or maybe It's TWRP_GEMINI_MIUIV8 that i need because i'm on miuu 8? I need help

Thanks you