Xiaomi.eu Stable V8.5.3.0.naacned

war4head

Members
Dec 15, 2016
MB2qe36.png

ROM is work nice without any problems.

Installation type: Standard upgrade from 8.5.2.0 to 8.5.3.0 with TWRP 3.1.0-1 (power on + Volume up, in TWRP I select "Install" then select downloaded image, and finally without Wipe Data (only Wipe Cache/Dalvik).)

GPS test: I test GPS with Waze, Uber ,Here and Sport Tracker and in all case GPS very fast find my location and work perfect.

Bluetooth test: Work in my CAR system as "Free hand" for incoming/outgoing calls and as Music player.

Fingerprint sensor: Without lag, perfect.

Cellular/VOLTE/WiFi: Working without problems.

Play Store working: Yes

Root support: Yes (Tested with SuperSU ver. 2.82)

Battery use: In my case, same as 8.5.2.0, one-two days depend on usage style.

Widget problem with cloned application: Fixed, now work (checked by Batvladko)

Recommend update: Yes

Direct download link for Xiaomi Mi 5: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120753599

Last edited:
Hello! Thanks for report. Should you note any important and noticeable changes or any new features from the previous version?

Thank you in advance.

Hello! Thanks for report. Should you note any important and noticeable changes or any new features from the previous version?

Thank you in advance.
I don't see any new features

Poslano sa mog MI 5 koristeći Tapatalk

I can not get root access on this latest rom version!
I tried with the latest version (V2.82) and the previous version (V2.79), but without success.
You have succeeded?

I can not get root access on this latest rom version!
I tried with the latest version (V2.82) and the previous version (V2.79), but without success.
You have succeeded?
Work ok with 2.82, when installing SuperSu with TWRP also clear cache+dav.

I tried different versions of SuperSU installed from TWRP, followed by clearing cache_dalvik - without success.
I reinstalled xiaomi.eu Stable 8.5.3.0 (NAACNED) - problem not solved.

What I did before, different from other times: I tried to install 8.5.3.0 by Update app > Select the update package > Browse > xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V8.5.3.0.NAACNED_v8-7.0 > Confirm. The ROM has not been installed; I installed it later through the TWRP. Can this be the reason I can not get root access anymore?

New GoogleNow? When i press the homebutton long....that happens.....
10f2c09edca5758b176aca80adbe0888.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 5 mit Tapatalk

New GoogleNow? When i press the homebutton long....that happens.....
10f2c09edca5758b176aca80adbe0888.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 5 mit Tapatalk
If You have installed with Google Play Store application Google, then go simple Settings, Installed apps, Defaults and under Assist & voice input select Google.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I tried different versions of SuperSU installed from TWRP, followed by clearing cache_dalvik - without success.
I reinstalled xiaomi.eu Stable 8.5.3.0 (NAACNED) - problem not solved.

What I did before, different from other times: I tried to install 8.5.3.0 by Update app > Select the update package > Browse > xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V8.5.3.0.NAACNED_v8-7.0 > Confirm. The ROM has not been installed; I installed it later through the TWRP. Can this be the reason I can not get root access anymore?

I get the following error in TWRP (see attached screenshot). Any idea how can I solve it?

Update: Problem solved!

Cause: Magisk leftover
Solution: Manually deleted /data/custom_ramdisk_patch.sh
For that, I used File Manager inside TWRP (FM has root in TWRP).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-09-10-07-18.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-09-10-07-18.png
    197 KB · Views: 744
Last edited:
Reactions: war4head
I noticed a new problem after update from xiaomi.eu 8.5.2.0 to 8.5.3.0: I can't activate WiFi! When I put the WiFi switch to On, this return instantly to Off!
Do you have any idea what's going on?

UPDATE: In my case, it was a software problem. I downgraded to 8.5.2.0 >> Wi-Fi OK; after that I updated again to 8.5.3.0 >> Wi-Fi OK now.

Last edited:
Hi friends. I have already installed the new rom version. Apparently it works fine. But one thing doesn't work its upgrade system applications, in definitions.
I don't now why.
And i have installed via miui upgrade.. Install upgrade package, it opens twrp and install. I don't need do clean cache or anything.

Hi friends. I have already installed the new rom version. Apparently it works fine. But one thing doesn't work its upgrade system applications, in definitions.
I don't now why.
And i have installed via miui upgrade.. Install upgrade package, it opens twrp and install. I don't need do clean cache or anything.

If You root device with eg. SuperSU or another application, recommend to backup all data and factory reset via system settings with TWRP and then install new ROM.

Is it easy to upgrade from latest developer to this stable?
Or is wipe data also needed (then you will lose settings and apps right?)

Is it easy to upgrade from latest developer to this stable?
Or is wipe data also needed (then you will lose settings and apps right?)
Need wipe data when going from developer to stable, and Yes all data will be deleted. Make backup of personal data, pictures, kontacts, music...before action.

Thank you
Need wipe data when going from developer to stable, and Yes all data will be deleted. Make backup of personal data, pictures, kontacts, music...before action.

Thank you very much! So then you can recover all the settings on the new ROM, right?
How is your SOT with this ROM and does it have also Dutch language?

4h 35m , battery left on 38% and have
Thank you

Thank you very much! So then you can recover all the settings on the new ROM, right?
How is your SOT with this ROM and does it have also Dutch language?
4h 35m , battery left on 38% and have Nederlands language.