Xiaomi.eu Stable V8.5.3.0.naacned

Led works fine. did you make a clean installation?

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Clean install, this version has a few glitches for me.

- the battery life is worse than 7.5.25 - I have to charge daily now instead of every 1.5 days. Interestingly, idle drain in airplane mode is lower
- song playing position does not update via Bluetooth (AVRCP), tested with several apps including MIUI's music app - worked on 7.5.25
- Bluetooth audio seems less stable, glitches out more often with my Samsung level link than it did before

On the other hand, I have no problems getting a GPS fix now, this was a problem back on 7.5.25...

Reactions: akdmkz
did anyone compare rom 8.5.3.0 with the latest stable marshmallow 8.1.6.0?

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello, I have xiaomi.eu 8.1 | Stable 8.1.3.0. Can I proceed to update to this version directly via TWRP? Thanks in advance.

Hello.
I can't use custom notifications in WhatsApp, Gmail.....
Only works with system sounds.

Anyone has this problem?

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Can you "cast" photos from gallery to TV? It seems I can't do that anymore with this rom (8.5.3.0): there is no "cast" button in the gallery anymore.

Last edited:
Can you "cast" photos from gallery to TV? It seems I can't do that anymore with this rom (8.5.3.0): there is no "cast" button in the gallery anymore.
In my case works, but need to be connect to wifi and restart my tv with dlna.

Poslano sa mog MI 5 koristeći Tapatalk

I get the following error in TWRP (see attached screenshot). Any idea how can I solve it?

Update: Problem solved!

Cause: Magisk leftover
Solution: Manually deleted /data/custom_ramdisk_patch.sh
For that, I used File Manager inside TWRP (FM has root in TWRP).

I cant find the custom_ramdisk_patch.sh. where could it be

hello! Any news about the next Stable? is MI5 going to be discontinued, as last one was in August?
About that, I still have the Stable from June, and many times during the day when I am surfing or downloading mail the up/download meter falls to 0.00-0.15kB/s for a couple of minutes and there is no connection. It happens either on Mobile data and WiFi, usually if I turn off and back on the data it workgs again, some other times I need to restart the device. Does it happen only to me? Was it a bug fixed in the August stable release? I'm waiting for an October stabile (hoping there will be one) to make some tests...

Thanks!

Hi all.Have question...did stable eu rom based on china rom like developers or on global,and where can i find changelog for this one?Tnx

Hi all.Have question...did stable eu rom based on china rom like developers or on global,and where can i find changelog for this one?Tnx
It's based on China stable

Poslano sa mog MI 6 koristeći Tapatalk

Hi! It's my first post here. Do you have any information why mi5 has no updates since almost 3 months, in China Stable / Xiaomi.eu? Now Global and China have the same version number, which is something extraordinary. Does it mean that we will not have anything new until stable miui 9?

can i switch from weekly 7.11.2 to this?
how to do it?
flash from TWRP without delete anythings accept dalvik and cache?

Hi
I have charging problem...
the problem is when i plug in the phone wont charge! But i can charge only if I plug in the charger and I reboot.
I try the last weekly rom and have same issue? can someone help?