MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. When I install the CWM recovery it's ok. But when I press Vol - + Power, I have the splashscreen Fast Boot and nothing more (after 10/20 second, black screen)

Any ideas why ?
Thanks

You have to enter recovery mode with (Vol+)&(Power).
(Vol-)&(Power) is to enter fastboot mode.

How to root:
-Enter MI recovery with (Vol+)&(Power) when device is powered off.
-Flash CWM with MI recovery. (CWM zip must be renamed to update.zip)
-Power off. (DON´T reboot or you will loose CWM)
-Enter recovery mode again with (Vol+)&(Power) when device is powered off.
-Flash TWRP with CWM recovery now.
-Power off. (DON´T reboot)
-Enter recovery mode again with (Vol+)&(Power) when device is powered off.
-Flash superSU.zip with TWRP.
-Reboot and wait a couple of minutes...

Reactions: Tetzi
It's ok, thanks ;)

Any idea to install Xposed ?

My version is incompatible with Android SDK 23 :/

Last edited:
I have a Redmi Note 3 and I don't know what do I have to do to install this rom. I've got the MIUI 7.0.11.0 Stable. In this page says that if you have the stable version this method to unlock bootloader wouldn't work. Can you help me?
Thanks.

I'm getting this message all the times that I enter on lockscreen settings.

When I'm trying to change background image.

6a596ccbaaddf4bd51ee23f4be0829b4.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 4W

Last edited:
Hi guys

how about leo ? any solution ?

why you don't contact miui france to give you their solution to make an update for our mi note pro ?

Reactions: a3999jose
Hello, anyone can tell me why the de libra rom for mi4c dont bring the fm radio? I have it on my global rom in my mipad, and it works great!
Thanks

I confirm the bug of changing the profile pictures on whatsapp. I just can delete the picture but I can't change them.
I'm having problems attaching files from the gallery too.

Apart from that, everything great!!!
Congs to the staff of xiaomi.eu.

Regards.

Hello, anyone can tell me why the de libra rom for mi4c dont bring the fm radio? I have it on my global rom in my mipad, and it works great!
Thanks
In case of Mi4c the FM radio is not supported due to its hardware.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
[quote = "sdsoldi, post: 271,469, miembro: 126784"] Me estoy poniendo este mensaje en todas las veces que entro en la configuración lockscreen.

Cuando estoy tratando de cambiar la imagen de fondo.

6a596ccbaaddf4bd51ee23f4be0829b4.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 4W [/ quote]
Ami I feel the same and give meda mistake to accept and sprucing guess in the next update .

Hello,

I'm experiencing a strange issue on my Redmi Note 2 when i use the "Wireless display" function with my Chromecast. It works but with a lot of lag (about 1 second of delay).

I have also a MI3 with the same version and i tested if this device has the same problem but no, it works flawlessly without any lag whatsoever.

Is someone encountering the same issue ? Is it normal ?

Install the Rom from recovery with all wipes

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk
Chinese is back again. I guess full wipe next time.

Few more issues :
- Mobile data doesnt work for me anymore.
- google smart lock doesnt do anything when connected to car BT, phone locks
- settings ->lock screen -> unlock with BT device doesnt see any devices even when connected to one

Also, who am I sending info when I use Report Bug app? Should I use app, write here or both?

Thank you.

Reactions: Pawel_Nowak
Chinese is back again. I guess full wipe next time.

Few more issues :
- Mobile data doesnt work for me anymore.
- google smart lock doesnt do anything when connected to car BT, phone locks
- settings ->lock screen -> unlock with BT device doesnt see any devices even when connected to one

Also, who am I sending info when I use Report Bug app? Should I use app, write here or both?

Thank you.
For mobile data try change APN,delete one u have and make new one..for report bug,you can send it via report app,but better post it here on forum

Reactions: mkms-slo
Since I have Offical China dev 5.12.17 rom can I instal this 6.1.12 EU with twrp recovery? Also can you give me link how to flash twrp and tell where to copy rom and which wipes to do because i used it long time ago and dont remember. Thanks

I updated my mi3 to 6.1.21 and connect a pendrive asks me if I want to format. The pendrive is working perfectly and does not recognize it.

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

I updated my mi3 to 6.1.21 and connect a pendrive asks me if I want to format. The pendrive is working perfectly and does not recognize it.

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk
Same here

Inviato dal mio MI 3W utilizzando Tapatalk

There is a feature I lost since I left my Samsung (Android 4.1.2): the ability to personalise the SMS notification ringtone for each favorite contact. In Miui I can individualise the calling ring for each contact, but not the SMS notification ringtone.
Is this like a kernel module that can be easily compiled or is something much more complicated to do...? Is there a place here in the community where users can suggest new features for the ROMs...?
oh... nobody else wants to have this feature back...? There is no place to make suggestions for new features... sad. I have several cool sms notification ringtones that it would be nice to use in my favorite contacts... did somebody ever try the "Irene Adler" notification ringtone...? No...???

Hello,

I'm experiencing a strange issue on my Redmi Note 2 when i use the "Wireless display" function with my Chromecast. It works but with a lot of lag (about 1 second of delay).

I have also a MI3 with the same version and i tested if this device has the same problem but no, it works flawlessly without any lag whatsoever.

Is someone encountering the same issue ? Is it normal ?

Nobody has the same issue ? Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.