Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashable Zips to fix & replace xiaomi.eu (China ROM) notification system to Global Rom notification style can be downloaded from these links below (under folder 'MiuiSystemUI').

Please note that the Uninstaller Zip file is an universal one, it works with all devices (It only restores back the original files that was backed up when you flash the MiuiSystemUI installer zip file).

https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=236967
or
https://jumpshare.com/b/Bnvr0WsYd4UX5drXsmsi

Currently availables : Mi 5, Mi 5S, Mi Note 2, Mi Max 2, Redmi 4X, Redmi Note 4X Mido, Redmi 5A, Redmi Note 5A (feedback please).

Note :
*) All Credits Go to @graw2 & @Igor Eisberg for their research and findings.
*) 1st reboot after replacing MiuiSystemUI (both Install and Uninstall) need 5 minutes or maybe more, so be patient, it's not a bootloop, I tried this several times with my Mi Max 2.
* Recommend to clear Cache & Dalvik before reboot.
Works great on HM4X.
Thank you all so much!!!!!!

Tried but it doesn`t work...
The log
screenshot_2018-01-22-16-06-24-427_com-miui-bugreport-png.18119
Did you dirty flash? Or completely wipe before installing?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

quickcharge does work if you reboot your mi6
( written 100 times in this thread)

and if you have battery drain, a reboot helps too.

You can check it with the app „ampere“. if battery drains it should
be -170 / -200 mA shown in app. after reboot it is only -30 / -50mA !!!!

Reactions: Mahmoudinos
I am testing the new Oreo weekly on my Mix 2. Works good so far and the upgrade process went flawlessly.

And he new gestures make the experience very smooth.

My only criticizing feedback for now is that the animations feel a little bit slow at times.

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk

on my smartphone MI NOTE 3 don't work the sounds of notification on telegram and whatsapp custom..........is a bug certicate from july ago?

Flashable Zips to fix & replace xiaomi.eu (China ROM) notification system to Global Rom notification style can be downloaded from these links below (under folder 'MiuiSystemUI').

Please note that the Uninstaller Zip file is an universal one, it works with all devices (It only restores back the original files that was backed up when you flash the MiuiSystemUI installer zip file).

Currently availables : Mi 5, Mi 5S, Mi Note 2, Mi Max 2, Redmi 4X, Redmi Note 4X Mido, Redmi 5A, Redmi Note 5A (feedback please).

Note :
*) 1st reboot after replacing MiuiSystemUI (both Install and Uninstall) need 5 minutes or maybe more, so be patient, it's not a bootloop, I tried this several times with my Mi Max 2.

So it doesn't work on MI Note 3?

I'd honestly suggest a clean wipe. I just installed the update on my mi6 with a clean wipe and everything was great. My GFs mi 5s however, seemed laggy after installing over a previous build. But it was better smooth after a wipe and reflash.

After cleann Install it runs very smooth till I rooted the device. After root it
I'd honestly suggest a clean wipe. I just installed the update on my mi6 with a clean wipe and everything was great. My GFs mi 5s however, seemed laggy after installing over a previous build. But it was better smooth after a wipe and reflash.

after clean install it runs very smooth. but after rooting the device the same faults. After reinstalling it runs well without Root.

After cleann Install it runs very smooth till I rooted the device. After root it

after clean install it runs very smooth. but after rooting the device the same faults. After reinstalling it runs well without Root.
Are you rooting with Magisk? You could try superSU instead.

anyone got a 9.3 release working with magisk 15.2 and adaway.

Adaway does not start properly and freezes
I had similar problems a few releases before.
Uninstall Magisk with zip. And install Magisk V14 zip.
That was working for me. Adaway works.
After working adaway I was able to update Magisk without any problems with adaway.

My devices: mido & santoni

anyone got a 9.3 release working with magisk 15.2 and adaway.

Adaway does not start properly and freezes
I had similar problems a few releases before.
Uninstall Magisk with zip. And install Magisk V14 zip.
That was working for me. Adaway works.
After working adaway I was able to update Magisk without any problems with adaway.

My devices: mido & santoni
You don't need to downgrade your Magisk just because AdAway is outdated.
AdAway 3.2 doesn't work with new releases of Magisk. Use AdAway 3.3 (unofficial fork) which works perfectly.
Uninstall your current AdAway before installing AdAway-3.3.apk.
https://github.com/pec0ra/AdAway/releases

Last edited:
If someone has only one (or maybe a few) app which FC everytime, try to uninstall and install again this app only, then in "Full screen display" settings you can sometimes authorize the app to this mode. It worked for me for Waze on MIX 2. I didn't need to factory reset the phone :)

He can try zip from You, but he must do backup :)

Actually there is no need to backup anything..., files to be replaced are 1st backed up to be used by Universal Uninstaller zipfile (I tested installing and uninstalling myself on my Mi Max 2 a few times without backing up), but of course there is no harm doing backup 1st.

But using MiuiSystemUI zipfile intended for other devices seems not a good idea, don't think it will works or smooth, but if he is brave enough to try...maybe using file for Mi Max 2 since they are both on Android 7.1

xxx
or
xxx

Currently availables : Mi Max 2, Mi 5, Mi 5S, Mi 5S Plus, Mi Note 2, Redmi Note 4X Mido, Redmi 4X, Redmi 4A, Redmi 5A, Redmi Note 5A, Redmi Note 5A Prime, Mi Max 32, Mi Max Prime, Mi 3/Mi 4 (feedback please).

Note :

Thanks a lot for your work :)
After flashed your zip I noticed only a bug: charger sound is played although I setted it off in settings menù; but I can live with it (or try to recompile MIUISystem.apk) :)

Does anyone else have issue with viber notifiications on lockscreen?It doesnt show them at all what ever set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.