Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same problem. How can I do, do you help please.

Ok.....
use 7zip to unzip the file.....
once unzipped....go to meta----com--google----android---
then u will see update-script.....
open using Notepad++......
.scroll down to lines 147 or 148 u will see......something to do with.....boot.img....delete that line.....
then go to line 106 and copy this......... -----> set_perm(0, 0, 0666, "/system/autorooted"); -------
save..
then rezip the rom....
and try flash again....
and let me know...

hope it helps.

This is bullshit. Is there no way of fixing this without adb? My adb wont work in recovery so I'm basically stuck. Can't even downgrade.
Of course:

1. Grab ThemeManager.apk and that file from /lib from 2.10.26 rom.
2. Open 2.11.2 zip with 7zip. JUST open. DO NOT extract zip contents!
3. Navigate to /system/app within zip
4. Now using drag&drop technic within Windows Explorator (or Linux) move ThemeManager.apk with your mouse and put inside /system/app
5. Do the same with /system/lib and that file mentioned above.
6. The contents of zip will just update, so the signing signature of zip will be intact.

Of course:

4. Now using drag&drop technic within Windows Explorator (or Linux) move ThemeManager.apk with your mouse and put inside /system/app
6. The contents of zip will just update, so the signing signature of zip will be intact.

Will try this too....coz still have issues with themes.
thanks....

Of course:

Doesn't work. Bootloops just like before.

Ok.....
.scroll down to lines 147 or 148 u will see......something to do with.....boot.img....delete that line.....
then go to line 106 and copy this......... -----> set_perm(0, 0, 0666, "/system/autorooted"); -------
save..
then rezip the rom....
and try flash again....
and let me know...

hope it helps.
I don't have anything with boot.img on line 147 or 148. The only mention of boot.img in this file in line 191: package_extract_file("boot.img", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p5");

This is I9100 version of the rom.

Ok.....
save..
then rezip the rom....
and try flash again....
and let me know...

hope it helps.
I am trying but i can not find where to put "set_perm(0, 0, 0666, "/system/autorooted");" . It is maguro version.

What's my point? That gapps is old.

... But we can't go to a newer gapps because... we are on the highest possible version of MIUI now.

The more I read about this, the bigger a mess it is.

What's my point? That gapps is old.

... But we can't go to a newer gapps because... we are on the highest possible version of MIUI now.

The more I read about this, the bigger a mess it is.

You make no sense or you don't understand this enough. Once on ICS. You stay with ICS GApps. If GApps come out w/ new versions your Market will update them. Unless they require that new Android version, which you couldn't get anyway until your on JB.

Thus, the only thing that is old is the libs, and the libs don't just randomly update unless there is a major Android version or a hotfix for the current version. So once again, back to the point that they would only update on new version of Android. What do the GApps have anything to do with what were doing now?

Just because you have to flash them doesn't mean anything. We used to include them, so it was the exact same package merged in.

Oh, so we're going to bicker...

Well I don't have the time. What I was trying to say, obviously too subtly, is that we have been passed by by gapps because all development is going into JB and higher. But we do not have the option of JB or higher now, do we.

So we are Debianized.

Not to mention DRMed.

Ha, I guess I will pass on flashing this rom.. I'm not going to break something that works fine ;)
no problem for me as i just nandroid first then wipe catch and delvic then flash new up date, been like that last few months ;) but the themes app was slow loading what i have, but still works,, i have a superiority ph! Samsung Galaxy S3! :D p.s,, never had to install gaps, dont know why, also never had to install language packs wtf for?? oh well, ill keep on doin what i been doin :p

Yup, it sucks, but surely we should be blaming MIUI or the handset manufacturers on that front, not the guys here who run MIUIAndroid?

i prefer they fixing the rom instead of introducing new features and more bugs being introduced... skipping this update :(

This rom is getting worst and worst with every update. Where is gtalk, maps, play? do i have to install it whole manually? and what do i get in return ? stupid replacement programs made by miui. Dont get me wrong im using this rom. But there should be stable version. Where evryting works ... and roms like 2.11.2 where nothing works (constant loops).

Having fc when changing ringtones. When I tried installing Go Launcher it just went into a bootloop. Is this related to the new themes set up?

Damn you, Xiaomi!
Themes that I have to pay for, xiaomi account everywhere even on those themes dload.. Sorry, but I'm nomore a loyal MI-fan, it starts to annoy more and more with each release.. I'm putting my last attempt to port MIUI on this base and then throwing this thing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.