Status
Not open for further replies.
I have problem with about two last MIUI ROMs (to 2.11.2) for HTC desire HD (Ace).
Does not work location by mobile and WLAN network in Google maps and other similar apps. Of course location services are enable in system setings. Google maps writes "please enable a My location source..."

Please fix it in the next version Miui for Ace. Thanks.
(For example version 2.9.14 is correct.)

I have problem with about two last MIUI ROMs (to 2.11.2) for HTC desire HD (Ace).
Does not work location by mobile and WLAN network in Google maps and other similar apps. Of course location services are enable in system setings. Google maps writes "please enable a My location source..."

Please fix it in the next version Miui for Ace. Thanks.
(For example version 2.9.14 is correct.)
flash latest version for Ace and these Gapps special for MIUI ICS.. http://d-h.st/6T9

If you read the first page of this thread, you'll see that 2. 11.2 & 2.11.5 are buggy. Administration says it will be fixed with Fridays release of 2.11.9.

there is a little problem on my preferred network is not able to move to GSM only or CDMA only data connection can not connect.

there is a little problem on my preferred network is not able to move to GSM only or CDMA only data connection can not connect.
If you're talking about 2.11.5, it I buggy and will not be fix. Admin says that this Fridays release will have the fixes. Read this thread starting at page 1 and you will see what is going on.

"Admin says that Fridays release should correct all the bugs of 2.11.2 and 2.11.5"

Spcifically the lockscreen wallpaper display and the call mute option not working?

thats all im waiting for ..plus can it be made easier to install miui on locked bootloaders..i recently tried to update to a newer version but got boot loop..and had to do a fresh install all over again

plus how can the data traffic manager be completely turned off.. i have unlimited internet and really dont need it telling me to confim that i want to download a large file via play store

plus how can the data traffic manager be completely turned off.. i have unlimited internet and really dont need it telling me to confim that i want to download a large file via play store
I've been getting that message since I've been using Miui ICS ROMs

Status
Not open for further replies.