Status
Not open for further replies.
kazda nova rom je horsi a horsi...

custom theme dont work...! every old bugs are still here... MIUI is going down...
no landsacpe mode in mesages, network location dont work,...

kazda nova rom je horsi a horsi...

custom theme dont work...! every old bugs are still here... MIUI is going down...
SGS3 no landsacape mode in mesages, network location dont work,...

Miui Many users are not impressed with the lack of support from China when we help build your organisation upon reputation which isnt very good at the moment. The Hotfix that you have put out to us does not work themes are still broken. I have wiped my phone and clean installed the hotfix rom for pyramid and then straight install without reboot the multi language then booted up and gone straight into themes and gone to online area tried to download cubic which it says its free on the button but nothing happens the theme does not download nor does it show up in the local area either. Fact is Themes are BROKEN, Smilies in messaging are still in chinese symbols still not fixed. Plenty of users have placed these comments in the forums in various areas and no one bothers to sort out for your users. Please this week take notice of Miui users and help us with all previous bugs to be fixed instead of releasing new roms which will no doubt have old errors attached to them. Dont go backwards MIUI please lets get the system right before we go forward all together. Mods please forward this message to head office in China as i think we need to voice the problems higher.......

Miui Many users are not impressed with the lack of support from China when we help build your organisation upon reputation which isnt very good at the moment. The Hotfix that you have put out to us does not work themes are still broken. I have wiped my phone and clean installed the hotfix rom for pyramid and then straight install without reboot the multi language then booted up and gone straight into themes and gone to online area tried to download cubic which it says its free on the button but nothing happens the theme does not download nor does it show up in the local area either. Fact is Themes are BROKEN, Smilies in messaging are still in chinese symbols still not fixed. Plenty of users have placed these comments in the forums in various areas and no one bothers to sort out for your users. Please this week take notice of Miui users and help us with all previous bugs to be fixed instead of releasing new roms which will no doubt have old errors attached to them. Dont go backwards MIUI please lets get the system right before we go forward all together. Mods please forward this message to head office in China as i think we need to voice the problems higher.......
So you installed 2.11.2 Multilang on 2.11.5 release..? So of course, you downgraded back to 2.11.2 with Themes issue...

For me, themes are working well... on Galaxy Nexus 2.11.5.... Maybe MIUI China should make releases only for Xiaomi devices and source devices (Nexus).... its really difficult to release bugless releases for 22 devices...

I agree but alao agree with the guy ingbrzy that it is hard for them to make all the 22 devices bugless... But wouldn't it be good that way? I mean I have battled with theme manager since .5 update also... It doesn't work... So what ixf a week was dedicated to fixing all the issues rather than focussing on newfeatures?

Great work MA, thank you for taking the time to provide the emergency build to the users, and also the developers. The English speaking user's of my ROM will more then certainly be happy.

Did you ever release a 2.11.2 language pack? I know your not planning on doing so for the 2.11.5 Emergency Release however I was going to patch the 2.11.2 language pack so the langpack users of my ROM can at least enjoy the latter build also. Thanks again.

Great work MA, thank you for taking the time to provide the emergency build to the users, and also the developers. The English speaking user's of my ROM will more then certainly be happy.

Did you ever release a 2.11.2 language pack? I know your not planning on doing so for the 2.11.5 Emergency Release however I was going to patch the 2.11.2 language pack so the langpack users of my ROM can at least enjoy the latter build also. Thanks again.

http://miuiandroid.com/community/index.php?posts/144786

Lets re-cap.

• There was 2.11.2, which had themes problems. Which was patched by 2.11.5 (a bit, seems some problems still).
  • There was a silent MULTI release of 2.11.2, because of theme problems.
  • There was gonna be a silent MULTI of 2.11.5, but rebuilds failed and its too late in the week to have to worry about it.
  • There is no rebuild of 2.11.5 for ace, vision, d2att, d2tmo as those are ports and no one has time mid-week to re-port them.
  • Your best bet. Just skip this week and wait for 2.11.9.

Lets re-cap.

• There was 2.11.2, which had themes problems. Which was patched by 2.11.5 (a bit, seems some problems still).
  • There was a silent MULTI release of 2.11.2, because of theme problems.
  • There was gonna be a silent MULTI of 2.11.5, but rebuilds failed and its too late in the week to have to worry about it.
  • There is no rebuild of 2.11.5 for ace, vision, d2att, d2tmo as those are ports and no one has time mid-week to re-port them.
  • Your best bet. Just skip this week and wait for 2.11.9.

I didn't mean for that post to sounds as though I'm to lazy to review the threads and for you to provide me a recap, but thank you for responding anyhow, I edited that post after noticing you removed the 2.11.2 langpack I once saw. I've already ported 2.11.5 and everything is working absolutely fine for our device, I'm not the average user I'll patch up a working langpack for 2.11.5 based on the 2.11.2 langpack.

Edit: @ingbrzy - Many thanks good sir, I shall be needing this :p

MULTI build failed and it is too late in the week for me to rebuild it all. Here is the log, someone figure out who caused the problem.

http://ibotpeaches.com/1352165791.log
Code:
/home/ibotpeaches/build/wip/rom_wip_saga/d_apks/Mms.apk/res/values-hu/strings.xml:477: error: Resource entry context_menu_dial is already defined.
/home/ibotpeaches/build/wip/rom_wip_saga/d_apks/Mms.apk/res/values-hu/strings.xml:321: Originally defined here.
/home/ibotpeaches/build/wip/rom_wip_saga/d_apks/Mms.apk/res/values-hu/strings.xml:478: error: Resource entry ex_type_mms is already defined.
/home/ibotpeaches/build/wip/rom_wip_saga/d_apks/Mms.apk/res/values-hu/strings.xml:446: Originally defined here.
[...]
/home/ibotpeaches/build/wip/rom_wip_saga/d_apks/SharedStorageBackup.apk/AndroidManifest.xml:1: error: Error parsing XML: not well-formed (invalid token)

Great work by TEAM MIUI!!:)

Im using 2.9.29 with GAAPS, can I install the latest version without erasing GAAPS? Thanks

Hi, just signed up, can anyone tell me if the latest rom is compatible with the HTC Desire G7 (I'm in the U.K) ? There seems to be mention on other sites that MIUI no longer runs on the Desire. I used to run MIUI on my Desire and want to return to it, but I can't seem to find I download link for the larest rom for the Desire. Please help!!

Hi, just signed up, can anyone tell me if the latest rom is compatible with the HTC Desire G7 (I'm in the U.K) ? There seems to be mention on other sites that MIUI no longer runs on the Desire. I used to run MIUI on my Desire and want to return to it, but I can't seem to find I download link for the larest rom for the Desire. Please help!!

There is no MIUI anymore for the Desire. The last GB roms can be found here: http://connortumbleson.com/miuiandroid-roms-mirrors/

Reactions: scarecrow
Hi, i'm new here and was just wondering if it's possible without an external sd card?

Hi, i'm new here and was just wondering if it's possible without an external sd card?
If what is possible, DL a ROM? What have you done in the past? What device a you using? I'm thinking that is should be with no issues.
With some more info, we can give you a hand.

Hi all,
i'm posting here for the first time ..tried the latest ROM (currently using Gingerbread version of MIUI 2.4.20)
I got into a boot loop..tried hard to sort out this issue..but somehow i can not flash the new ROM.I did a neat install after wiping data,dalvik cache etc
what could be the reason?! please help

HTC Incredible S
VIVO PVT SHIP S OFF RL
HBOOT -2.03.0000 Black Rose RADIO 3805.04.03.27 M
Baseband Version 20.2805.30.085AU_3805.04.03.27_M
Kernel version 2.6.35.12-cyanogenmod-g9544f1e-dirtyaria@giovanni#169
Android Version:2.3.7 MIUI -2.4.20

If what is possible, DL a ROM? What have you done in the past? What device a you using? I'm thinking that is should be with no issues.
With some more info, we can give you a hand.
Thanks for the reply. I just bought the Xioami m1 and i'm trying to download a rom without a external sd card

Thanks for the reply. I just bought the Xioami m1 and i'm trying to download a rom without a external sd card
I have to know why with so little room on the device internal memory you would want such a large file loaded there?
To answer your question, anything is possible. Remove the memory card, go to the ROM you want and try to flash it. However never trying that myself. I do not have any idea how that will work.
Hopefully, an administrator will read this thread and give their opinion/instructions.
I just thought of something. DL the rom to your sd card then flash it. Once you have your phone set up, delete the rom from the sd card and you'll have that memory back.

I'd suggest to buy a larger SD card so you will not have to worry about memory. Plus, you can take that sdcard from device to device.

I have to know why with so little room on the device internal memory you would want such a large file loaded there?
To answer your question, anything is possible. Remove the memory card, go to the ROM you want and try to flash it. However never trying that myself. I do not have any idea how that will work.
Hopefully, an administrator will read this thread and give their opinion/instructions.
I just thought of something. DL the rom to your sd card then flash it. Once you have your phone set up, delete the rom from the sd card and you'll have that memory back.

I'd suggest to buy a larger SD card so you will not have to worry about memory. Plus, you can take that sdcard from device to device.
Thanks for reply again :) I'm following the guide and all, i have rooted my phone and stuff. But i can't seem to download ClockWorkMod Recovery for my phone, Xioami m1. Do you know any "custom" Clockworkmod recovery's? Maybe i should just make a thread xD

Thanks for reply again :) I'm following the guide and all, i have rooted my phone and stuff. But i can't seem to download ClockWorkMod Recovery for my phone, Xioami m1. Do you know any "custom" Clockworkmod recovery's? Maybe i should just make a thread xD

EDIT: I can't even reboot into recovery (on rom manager)

Status
Not open for further replies.