Status
Not open for further replies.
This rom is getting worst and worst with every update. Where is gtalk, maps, play? do i have to install it whole manually? and what do i get in return ? stupid replacement programs made by miui. Dont get me wrong im using this rom. But there should be stable version. Where evryting works ... and roms like 2.11.2 where nothing works (constant loops).
miui china never include gapps in the first place. the fan site include it in the rom. since a few weeks you need to flash gapps manually. this is stated in the OP.
if 2.11.2 doesnt work for you even after you follow the instructions to solve bootloop then use the previous version or even the version before. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Having fc when changing ringtones. When I tried installing Go Launcher it just went into a bootloop. Is this related to the new themes set up?
i replace my theme manager with the previous one and get fc too if i change ringtone in settings, but you can still change it in theme manager. I read that some users have problem to change ringtones within apps with old theme manager.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

There is surprisingly very little activity on the boards in general considering we have over 58,000 members.

There is little activity because MIUI China is soooo slow in updating base roms. For example SGS2 is still on an old 4.0.3 base while it has been updated to 4.0.4 more than six months ago and SGS3 has been updated to Jelly Bean more than a month and it's still on ICS. Only these two models have millions of users and hundreds of potential custom rom users and MIUI China is not giving a shiat about them because thay want to promote their own phones and their own services but people want the latest updates and the latest operating system, you can have some extra features by installing some apps from market so the majority is prefering Stock/CM10 and AOKP roms.

Reactions: Stephen Brace
Let's see what happens next Friday (I'm skipping this update), I think that will decide the fate of MIUI for me.

What a pack of whingers and whiners. This rom and the work done by the guys running this site is a work in progress. It's not guaranteed as a stable rom yet. If you have a problem work it out or re-flash an earlier version which is more stable. Smile, life's to short.

What a pack of whingers and whiners. This rom and the work done by the guys running this site is a work in progress. It's not guaranteed as a stable rom yet. If you have a problem work it out or re-flash an earlier version which is more stable. Smile, life's to short.

yup, just travel back a week. great advice from marty mcfly.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using a theme that was free and applied ok.

Reactions: ercineker
good work ... but skipping this week ... waitting for theme fix to use my special theme ... thanks all .

Yeah cool, I'm aware of the quiet uploads before anything is posted here :p i assume we still have to use MoreLocale to set language.

Sent from Xperia Play (R800a) with Tapatalk

i didn't want to updated to this version..... leme try next week.......

btw, i was using the 2.9.7 version and multiple time i have tried to update using the check update in ROM, but it didn't then later some time when i visited i saw a new version here - 2.10.26 ..... I download it and installed over the previous rom ( only did dalvik wipe).

Is this a known issue ? is this the right place to ask this ?

[btw, again, this is my first comment :) ]

Thanks to the community contribution and patience while we bang our heads together behind the scenes.

I wanted to say thank you to all of the MIUI and MIUI Android Staff and Community. Everybody has good and bad releases. You are doing great work and dedicating personal time to make these ports, test and release it to the community. We do NOT do anything to help you other then point out the issues, please forgive us - we are end-users... Keep them coming, I personally flash EVERY week release, there are issues that bother me with my XT910 (screen shacking after playing videos with MiVideo / Possibly GPU artifacts and etc), but there is nothing I can do fix, I leave it to hands of developers - may be some day.

I do not use MIUI launcher, Apex instead. But I still love MIUI!

Thank you.

Keep it coming!

With every release, we get closer and closer to perfection!

Status
Not open for further replies.