Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps lockscreen related, try to change it to another lockscreen. for me it is really an improvement without any lag.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks for the tip but I'm using the default lockscreen already. I tried changing too but everything I tried lags.

Can't download any theme on latest release (SGS2). Tried wipes, deleted cache, deleted MIUI theme folder, deleted data of "themes" application - nothing. Someone?
Also - smaller issue - some software (Go keyboard, Business Calendar .... ) are no more working .. FC on start up. Tried to solve same way as before - still nothing.. ideas?
Thanx.

Hi guys, new MIUI user here... I am getting a FC of Settings while adding widget on Apex or Nova launcher. My device is Galaxy S3 and I am on build of 30th Nov. Is this a known issue?

Hi guys, new MIUI user here... I am getting a FC of Settings while adding widget on Apex or Nova launcher. My device is Galaxy S3 and I am on build of 30th Nov. Is this a known issue?

Does the same happen with Miui launcher? Else it may be some kind of incompatibility..

Doesn't happen with MIUI launcher. I used Apex first, and to double check I tried Nova too. Both have settings FC while adding widget.

Anyone able to access Quick Controls on MIUI browser? I can't seem to access it anymore.
I'm using SGS2 btw.

Cheers

Thanks for the tip but I'm using the default lockscreen already. I tried changing too but everything I tried lags.
do you use stock miui kernel or custom kernel? as i read in siyah kernel thread long time ago, someone said that the governor that is used for sleep/wake up profile could cause some delays. i'm using latest siyah kernel with pegasusq governor without defining any sleep/wake up profiles manually. i could talk rubbish here but perhaps it could give you some inputs. :)

How can I see, iBot is uploading multilang from yesterday....but still not uploaded for my phone...every week I am like on Christmas

I've downloaded the SG3 release (and checksums are correct, so shouldn't be a corrupted download) and am getting the following error when attempting to flash:

Code:
Installing '/external_sd/miuiandroid_m0_jb-2.11.30.zip'...
Checking for MD5 file...
Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found.
script aborted: assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "m0" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "m0" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "galaxys3" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "galaxys3" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "GT-I9300" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "GT-I9300"
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "m0" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "m0" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "galaxys3" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "galaxys3" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "GT-I9300" || getprop("ro.build.produc
E:Error in /external_sd/miuiandroid_m0_jb-2.11.30.zip
(Status 7)
Error flashing zip '/external_sd/miuiandroid_m0_jb-2.11.30.zip'

Any thoughts? Apologies if this isn't the topic for this, I'm not from round these parts!

I've downloaded the SG3 release (and checksums are correct, so shouldn't be a corrupted download) and am getting the following error when attempting to flash:

Code:
Installing '/external_sd/miuiandroid_m0_jb-2.11.30.zip'...
Checking for MD5 file...
Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found.
script aborted: assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "m0" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "m0" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "galaxys3" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "galaxys3" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "GT-I9300" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "GT-I9300"
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "m0" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "m0" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "galaxys3" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "galaxys3" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "GT-I9300" || getprop("ro.build.produc
E:Error in /external_sd/miuiandroid_m0_jb-2.11.30.zip
(Status 7)
Error flashing zip '/external_sd/miuiandroid_m0_jb-2.11.30.zip'

Any thoughts? Apologies if this isn't the topic for this, I'm not from round these parts!
dont use touch recovery.. use regular CWM or TWRP...

Reactions: Durandal
As per ingbrzy's suggestion - install clockworkmod recovery. Or, in my case, reinstall - goog.im manager overwrites CWM with a teamwin recovery which doesn't seem to be especially good.

So I don't need first to flash kernel from miui zip file? I need just to flash CWM into official ICS rom and then just flash miui zip?
And by the way, how to check MD5? I found out how to download MD5 code separately. I need to copy that code with miui zip into my SD card and then flash?

ClockworkMod Recovery v5.8.2.4
-- Installing: /sdcard/miuiandroid_endeavoru_ics-2.11.30.zip
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Installing update...
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "
endeavoru" || getprop("ro.build.product")
== "endeavoru"
E:Error in /sdcard/miuiandroid_endeavoru_ics-2.11.30.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

I have tried with "toggle script asserts" or "signature verification" Enabled/Disable... but the same results...

What can i do?

Should be a straight flash of the zip from CWM (normal caveats about rooting your phone apply!)

I'll have to refer you to google for help with MD5 - you need a program that'll calculate the hash from the file you've downloaded, and then you just compare that code with the one on the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.