Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn.. had to to factory reset. install all the app's again and then create xiaomi account.. really messed up build this time

Hi chaps,

I thought this was a translated ROM? Looks like the MIVideo app has been updated and remains in Chinese:

MLNR0.jpg

0XZs8.png

MULTI build failed and it is too late in the week for me to rebuild it all. Here is the log, someone figure out who caused the problem.

http://ibotpeaches.com/1352165791.log

Because of Hungarian translation damn MMS.apk...

/home/ibotpeaches/build/wip/rom_wip_saga/d_apks/Mms.apk/res/values-hu/strings.xml:477: error: Resource entry context_menu_dial is already defined.
/home/ibotpeaches/build/wip/rom_wip_saga/d_apks/Mms.apk/res/values-hu/strings.xml:321: Originally defined here.
/home/ibotpeaches/build/wip/rom_wip_saga/d_apks/Mms.apk/res/values-hu/strings.xml:478: error: Resource entry ex_type_mms is already defined.
/home/ibotpeaches/build/wip/rom_wip_saga/d_apks/Mms.apk/res/values-hu/strings.xml:446: Originally defined here.

EDIT:
fixed... waiting for merge to hungarian repo...
EDIT2:
Fixed...

build works for me now
reflashed rom, all is fine now
themes work now, was asked for confirmation, took some seconds and voila, all fine.yessssssssss
device maguro

Hi!
still themes FC I have done every kind of install... wipe cache/ dalvik install... then also fresh install... nothing works,... have installed once also by first installing nik 4.1 then over it ... help!!
HTC Incredible S

Hi!
still themes FC I have done every kind of install... wipe cache/ dalvik install... then also fresh install... nothing works,... have installed once also by first installing nik 4.1 then over it ... help!!
HTC Incredible S
READ...! Delete on SD card MIUI/Theme

Reactions: Huzaifa89
Online theme download does not work and I can not make the purchase, I recharged 50 Mi credits with China Mobile prepaid card. I have Galaxy S3

All these problems? AND a xiaomi account is now mandatory?

What is this, Red China? (Eh, oh ya)

Looks like 2.10.26 is the last MIUI I'm installing.

build works for me now
reflashed rom, all is fine now
themes work now, was asked for confirmation, took some seconds and voila, all fine.yessssssssss
device maguro

Is anyone on maguro experiencing issues with the gallery hanging after editing & saving an image?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.