Status
Not open for further replies.
in the past used a lot off miui roms....now only use a lot off custom miui roms.. Sadly enough to say they are more stable a the original releases lately...... Is there a dev gone bij mi or what?

Why is there no fix on this weeks version like the 2.11.2, like the 2.11.5 for the theme?

Guys. I know themes are broken but for gods sake. There is more to the ROM than Themes.

Developers are aware of the issue, we dont need to see a million replies of the same stuff. We're also working on alternatives for the theme system. All of which takes time to do. Be patient... you get ROM for free.

Thanks,

Mark

There is a root problem. During system = root privilege there is loop (constant fc).
Btw you have to uninstall as root payed themes - so they're for free.

Will be even more this rom for HTC Desire HD or is not? Thanks.

Its hard to port DHD since it never got official ICS. Its not as easy to port that ROM as it is, some ROM that has CM/AOKP. There could be weeks delays every other week due to the difficulty of it.

Reactions: Ghostryder
PLZ Help! all the MIUI ROMS works fine, exept the Internet connection (3g\2g). WIFI is works well, but without WIFI I have no internet connection, I'm installed the rom serval times by clean way (wiped) but nothing. In others Roms there is good internet connection. also I configure the APN settings.
Cell Company: Cellcom
I tried every step I know, PLZ help me with that otherwise unfortunately I'll must change to other ROM.

lol you have no idea of what we do for free and the amount of time we spend, but please since you can do this better where is this Chinese that none of us devs see but you say is in plain text

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

no offense..no insult intended... miui apps such as game center ( completely in chinese) and miui video ( completely in chinese), miui music player online music search and some elements of the miui theme application are in chinese...there are no options to change these apps and programs to english..cannot help but be left with the feeling of having a half baked rom..no offense...

common options such call mute don't even work....and if this miui rom version is to be called an english rom it should be completely free of chinese elements..maybe more time shoud be given to sort out bugs and other errors instead of the weekely update and upgrades..( maybe 1 friday of each month)..some of us with a locked bootloader have trouble updating via cwm..since build prop and update script has to be edited constantly.. we cant just do a wipe dalvik cache, and flash the new zip...it would always lead to a bootloop....we have to do a full wipe FRIDAY....

Reactions: Edward.E
no offense..no insult intended... miui apps such as game center ( completely in chinese) and miui video ( completely in chinese), miui music player online music search and some elements of the miui theme application are in chinese...there are no options to change these apps and programs to english..cannot help but be left with the feeling of having a half baked rom..no offense...

Gamecenter & MIUIVideo are suppose to be removed since they communicate with an Online Baidu (Chinese) service that we cannot translate. It was a mistake that they were included.

MIUIMusic has a online Music component that is Baidu powered again, which means it downloads on the fly which means we cannot translate it, and if we want to smali hack it out, we have to spend hours daily as MIUIMusic is constantly changing.

PLZ Help! all the MIUI ROMS works fine, exept the Internet connection (3g\2g). WIFI is works well, but without WIFI I have no internet connection, I'm installed the rom serval times by clean way (wiped) but nothing. In others Roms there is good internet connection. also I configure the APN settings.
Cell Company: Cellcom
I tried every step I know, PLZ help me with that otherwise unfortunately I'll must change to other ROM.
I found how fix this problem, thanks anyway.

People complain so much its unreal. One day all mainstream ROMs will be paid roms. That should get rid of complainers and put the them back stock roms, see how you like that.

If you havea issue, voice it using the in app miui feedback. Simple. Everything takes time and personal time which is not paid time. Yes we do this for free for you, but seriously....on our watch. We are aware of the million issues. Every rom provider inc cyanogen have the same drama queens which complain as if they paid fora service or someone to sit in front of the screen 24/7.

Things have improved and are continuing to do so. Yes xiaomi hit a hurdle with the the theme system. But every provider makes a mess now and then, and as Mark has said apart from that issue the whole Rom has got better by miles. Some will complain but hey next time buy a device that will receive 4.1+ to get the maximum benefits or just buy a decent phone that has longevity.

Rage mode off.

Thank you

Guys. I know themes are broken but for gods sake. There is more to the ROM than Themes.

Developers are aware of the issue, we dont need to see a million replies of the same stuff. We're also working on alternatives for the theme system. All of which takes time to do. Be patient... you get ROM for free.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark,

i didnt want to sound unthankfull!!!

I realize that the rom is free. If i kicked someone to the wrong legg, my apolagize, or something..:)

Reactions: ingbrzy
Please help me is this going to work with
[SHW-M250*] Korean Galaxy SII I Just want to confirm before I swap my current LG LU6200 phone with this, It seems that I can flash the korean

S2 or should I say port to I9100, will I encounter any issue if I update it to MIUI since I really love your rom... Thanks.

Please help me is this going to work with
[SHW-M250*] Korean Galaxy SII I Just want to confirm before I swap my current LG LU6200 phone with this, It seems that I can flash the korean

S2 or should I say port to I9100, will I encounter any issue if I update it to MIUI since I really love your rom... Thanks.

Ibotpeaches, Pele, MarkUK, Now that i have read the recent posts on this new rom and whats not working etc themes, ringtones etc I appologise for my recent rants in the forums not insult was intended just pure frustration, I will in future be more patient as i understand that you do the stuff you do in your free time and there are many hurdles to overcome in getting a rom fully right, there will always be bugs and minor things that we all want fixing but i agree its not always possible at a click of a finger.... Rant over sorry peoples...

Reactions: Pele and ingbrzy
Please make MIUI for the 4G version of the Galaxy S3! It's the GT-i9305.

If they have the same drivers minus radio then, download, open, replace/remove radio with 4G and flash

*bootloader

Sent from my Nexus S

I have still problem with actual rom for HTC desire HD (Ace).
Does not work location by mobile and WLAN network in Google maps and other similar apps. Of course location services are enable in system setings. Google maps writes "please enable a My location source..."

I installed miuiandroid_ace_ics-2.11.9 and gapps-ics-20120429-signed.

What can I do? Thanks.

Attachments

• Location services.png
    Location services.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 346
  • Maps.png
    Maps.png
    169.6 KB · Views: 414
Hi, I´ve just put this version to Xiami 1S and after rebooting I did not find Google play store or original Xiaomi store. Any advice? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.