2.12.28/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all,

I have a Galaxy Nexus drived by MIUI 2.12.28 version. My GPS does not work
1- No GPS icon in top menu,
2- Google Map searching GPS and no find it,
3- Google's location service uncheck and check no success,

So what I have to do to Fix GPS problem?

Regards

Hi to everyone... A noob question... I have a maguro device and I have a 4.2.1 rom and cwm 6.0.2.3 on "board" ... If I want to try this rom is enough to wipe cache dalvik data and system and flash it or what should I do? And Can I restore the backup from titanium backup or do I re-download each app from playstore? Thank you for the patience

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus con Tapatalk 2

If ur on a ROM other than MIUI ... AFAIK ... Wipe data & Dalvik & Cache ...
& yes u can restore apps from Titanium backup
Just in case ... perform a nandroid backup from CWM before you switch your ROM !!

Reactions: marcoperro74
Thank you for the patience
22.jpg
13.jpg
20.jpg
23.jpg

21.jpg

Dear gtbluesky and staff,

Thank you for great update for my beloved HD2, ROM very smooth everything works, outstanding battery life ...
The only thing is... every time when I use GPS for example ... google Map or Apps witch GPS require, it freezes I can't do anything
have to press reset button or take out the battery.
Also the SMS issue it takes quite long to load...
It could be great if you would fix it for the next release ...

Hope to see you again in 2013

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Dear gtbluesky and staff,

Thank you for great update for my beloved HD2, ROM very smooth everything works, outstanding battery life ...
The only thing is... every time when I use GPS for example ... google Map or Apps witch GPS require, it freezes I can't do anything
have to press reset button or take out the battery.
Also the SMS issue it takes quite long to load...
It could be great if you would fix it for the next release ...

Hope to see you again in 2013

Thank you and have a nice weekend
Try another kernel or radio....

hello all,

I have a Galaxy Nexus drived by MIUI 2.12.28 version. My GPS does not work
1- No GPS icon in top menu,
2- Google Map searching GPS and no find it,
3- Google's location service uncheck and check no success,

So what I have to do to Fix GPS problem?

Regards

please do the following :

reboot into recovery
wipe dalvik and cache
flash 2.12.28
reboot

+check gps

please do the following :

reboot into recovery
wipe dalvik and cache
flash 2.12.28
reboot

+check gps
Dear Pele,
Thanks for your time en repply, but you solution does not work. GPS problem was available for MIUI 2.12.21 also...so I think is th bug for JB 4.1.x version, how to fix it?

Dear Pele,
Thanks for your time en repply, but you solution does not work. GPS problem was available for MIUI 2.12.21 also...so I think is th bug for JB 4.1.x version, how to fix it?
I have a galaxy nexus and gps works well with 2.12.28 miui rom. I use miui rome for a long time and i have not had any probleme about gps. I think you should try a clean install. Or you should change gps driver according to your region. Try fastergps from play store.

yes today... made by iBotPeaches... I am on holiday... :)

I have a galaxy nexus and gps works well with 2.12.28 miui rom. I use miui rome for a long time and i have not had any probleme about gps. I think you should try a clean install. Or you should change gps driver according to your region. Try fastergps from play store.
I have no GPS icon on top menu and GPS is activate ???

Any HTC Desire S users here??!! For me the ROM doesn't boot up...it takes me back to the recovery.!! Not even the boot animation!! :(

Does dlna work on miui for the Galaxy S 3? Every time I get into nearby devices in settings its faded out and I can't enable it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I have no GPS icon on top menu and GPS is activate ???
Does your phone's gps work with other roms? It may be a hardware issue.
By the way, GPS icon does not appear on status bar when it is active. You should activate it from settings or control panel.

Does your phone's gps work with other roms? It may be a hardware issue.
By the way, GPS icon does not appear on status bar when it is active. You should activate it from settings or control panel.
Ok, but how to activate GPS icon from the settings??? there is not menu to do this?

Hey guys on My galaxy note 2 I got 2 small things that are weird. This has been happening with all the ROMS since release. My MAPS app never works when I switch it on to latitude and also every time I unlock my phone the messaging app turns on. That second one is annoying as hell! You guys heard of any of these? Oh yea, also the bug where you cannot add widgets using NOVA or APEX, but just setting those to SYSTEM APPS using TITANIUM is a WORKAROUND, but not a fix. Any ideas?

Hey guys on My galaxy note 2 I got 2 small things that are weird. This has been happening with all the ROMS since release. My MAPS app never works when I switch it on to latitude and also every time I unlock my phone the messaging app turns on. That second one is annoying as hell! You guys heard of any of these? Oh yea, also the bug where you cannot add widgets using NOVA or APEX, but just setting those to SYSTEM APPS using TITANIUM is a WORKAROUND, but not a fix. Any ideas?
are you unlocking your phone with sliding down..? not sliding to right... lol

Xiaomi mi2 wifi crash after some second. Restart solve the problem for a while, but wifi allways crash.

are you unlocking your phone with sliding down..? not sliding to right... lol

there was a weird bug with 3 unlock themes. I changed to a really ugly one that also has a messaging and phone button and tried it and it works fine. I guess some themes just need work.

Status
Not open for further replies.