New 2 bugs spotted in MIUI EU [STABLE] 10.3.17 for K20 Pro

safin.ahmed17

Members
Aug 17, 2019
1. GPS
2. Profile video for outgoing calls

Description:
1. GPS can only be set to "Device only"
If I select "battery saving" gps automatically turns off and "High accuracy" is unable to select

2. Can't select profile video for outgoing calls under sounds & vibration section. Its set to "no profile video" by default. If I select other preloaded videos there's no option to apply for profile out going calls. Only shows "set as lockscreen", "set as home screen" & "both" option.

Hoping that these bugs might be fixed in next stable update

@Igor Eisberg sorry for mentioning but want to seek your attention so that we've get these bug fixed in next release :)
1. Try clearing app data for Google Play services, and when "Improve location accuracy?" dialog shows up after selecting "High accuracy", tap "Agree". That's all I know about that issue.
2. Xiaomi designed the Themes app, so hopefully they fix it in the future.

P.S. I don't appreciate you putting pressure on me to get my attention. I'll answer whenever I can to whomever I want.

1. Try clearing app data for Google Play services, and when "Improve location accuracy?" dialog shows up after selecting "High accuracy", tap "Agree". That's all I know about that issue.
2. Xiaomi designed the Themes app, so hopefully they fix it in the future.

P.S. I don't appreciate you putting pressure on me to get my attention. I'll answer whenever I can to whomever I want.
Okay and sorry for mentioning