MIUI 12.3 20.11.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got vendor and system partition lock issue after upgrade to android 11 this version,
Some apps now doesn't work as expected and have to mount the necessary files with Magisk Module.
For sure now I'm back to android 10 seem this has lot to be fixed
How did you downgrade?

Yes,
And Magisk is working well. 2 files to be flashed.

Thanks for the answer.
I installed the latest build, but no luck with magisk.
When i flash the magisk zip i get an orange screen (strange) with an error message, and bootloops.

For some reason I can't seem to get 5G on my Mi 10 Ultra, I had it on stock ROM. Any way to enable it?
A bit of finding on my Mi 10 (uni) - under SIM cards & mobile networks - then click on the corresponding SIM - then under Preferred network type. Maybe it's the same for you ;)

A bit of finding on my Mi 10 (uni) - under SIM cards & mobile networks - then click on the corresponding SIM - then under Preferred network type. Maybe it's the same for you ;)
Prefer 5G is enabled but weirdly enough the same places I normally got 5G I don't anymore, not sure why

Can i go back to the 20.9.10 build from 20.11.18 with just an factory reset?
Can you not revert to your backup? ;)

But then it would also depend upon how important is the data that you have. For simplicity, I would suggest a reset.

Reactions: rffslow
good night, I have problems with recording calls, it does not record.
If it generates recording file, but nothing is heard. In a test with bluetooth headphones, it records my voice but not that of the interlocutor and the recording file generates it correctly. Is it a known issue, or is it rom issue. My Note 10.
A greeting.
Thanks for your job.

Hi guys, is switch between apps gesture working for you on Mi 10? I can't seem to get it switch the app.

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Mi 10 pro, I was in 20.9.24
Flashed 3.4.2b twrp from otg
Flashed 20.11.18 from otg

Seems to work fine

I haven't tried to boot to recovery after flash.
Can't answer

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

good night, I have problems with recording calls, it does not record.
If it generates recording file, but nothing is heard. In a test with bluetooth headphones, it records my voice but not that of the interlocutor and the recording file generates it correctly. Is it a known issue, or is it rom issue. My Note 10.
A greeting.
Thanks for your job.
at the moment it only works by deactivating "ok Google"

Reactions: bastorron
I'm in the process of moving from my Mi Note 10 Pro (tucana) to POCO F2 Pro (lmi).
I still have ~2h of wait time on Mi Unlock app, but would like to know what steps do I need to take to install this ROM on lmi?
Thank you for any help in advance.

As
Hi all,

Having issues to install the latest software update.

Using TWRP version 3.4.0.11 I cannot find the ROM in my internal storage.
And when try for example to clear cache/dalvik it says. Unable to mount storage.
Also each time when I boot in TWRP it boots the Chinese language. Even if choose several times English as default.

So what am I doing wrong? Since i can access TWRP but not working.

Currently running software update: 20.11.12 but this one was a weird thing.
Had boot loops, so needed to first install via fastboot and (miFlash) and then I searched for TWRP what was actually working, but via OTG I did the installation the first time.
Before i installed, I tried to do clear cache/dalvik but without errors. Now after flashing i get those error messages!

app crash oftenly after flash this update in my k30i5g
Fixes 1
wipe dalvik/ART and cache
And delete the contents of "data/system/package_cache" folder from twrp

Fixes 2
If using dual apps, Delete all dual apps and also remove dual apps account

Finally, reboot your device.
Cheers :cool:

Last edited:
Quite happy with this version accept 2 problems: thin default roboto font and dual app ( even using new twrp, dirty flash )

Status
Not open for further replies.