MIUI 11.2 20.3.26 - Last MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I need help.

I had Global 11.0.4, I unlocked the bootloader, installed official TWRP and then flashed the latest weekly, but when I try to boot the system, it boots into the TWRP again.

I'm stuck.

• Wow
Reactions: LOLO9393
Guys, I need help.

I had Global 11.0.4, I unlocked the bootloader, installed official TWRP and then flashed the latest weekly, but when I try to boot the system, it boots into the TWRP again.

I'm stuck.
Did a format data before?

Guys, I need help.

I'm stuck.

Hi... did you format data ?

• Wow
Reactions: LOLO9393
Did a format data before?

Yes, I did a factory reset and then wiped data to make sure, flashed the ROM afterwards with no errors, but when I try to boot into system I get the redmi splash screen, it blinks once, and then it boots into TWRP.

Wipe > Factory Reset, then > FORMAT DATA

Am I missing something?

Hi ... please try this ....
  1. Wipe - Factory Reset - Format Data ? On my phone it is Wipe - Format data - and then type "yes"
  2. please analyze the log.file -> twrp - advanced - copy log -> recovery.log
  3. use another twrp
  4. format and wipe everything again and install the rom
  5. reboot device / connect to PC / adb logcat > log.txt / wait until it reboot to TWRP
    • how to make a logcat here is the documentation

Hi guys. I am on stable rom now, if I would to install weekly, should I do a clean install, or a dirty one is good? I didn't understand well this process.

Inviato dal mio MI CC 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi guys. I am on stable rom now, if I would to install weekly, should I do a clean install, or a dirty one is good? I didn't understand well this process.

look for a video on the internet talking about xiaomi.eu and how to install the weekly version, it is safer for those who have never done this, but, if you are a smarter user, you can follow the steps on the first page of that version or any other weekly version

look for a video on the internet talking about xiaomi.eu and how to install the weekly version, it is safer for those who have never done this, but, if you are a smarter user, you can follow the steps on the first page of that version or any other weekly version
I already installed xiaomi EU rom, stable version. I don't understand if I should do a clean or a dirty install to install weekly rom over stable.

I already installed xiaomi EU rom, stable version. I don't understand if I should do a clean or a dirty install to install weekly rom over stable.

You can dirty flash but if it doesn't boot to system, it can be because the security patch date info in "/system/build.prop" is lower in latest Weekly version than your actual Stable version. ;)
You will need to modify the security patch date info but you will not pass SafetyNet checks => You can use Magisk and "MagiskHide Props" module to set the security patch date info to the original ROM's value and so pass SafetyNet checks.
:)

Reactions: josueafkaa
You can dirty flash but if it doesn't boot to system, it can be because the security patch date info in "/system/build.prop" is lower in latest Weekly version than your actual Stable version. ;)
You will need to modify the security patch date info but you will not pass SafetyNet checks => You can use Magisk and "MagiskHide Props" module to set the security patch date info to the original ROM's value and so pass SafetyNet checks.
:)
Ok thanks al lot

Did you do a clean install ? i did it and I dont have any issues / lags ....
Hi katerpanne,
I did follow the steps and format the /data so I guess that's a clean install. But after the installation I did restore some things from a Google backup, so that might be it.

Are you running it on a Mi 9 SE ?

Regards,
Blue.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the the changes from these betas to be included in the stable builds? I can't find any information on this, or find any (up-to-date) stable xiaomi.eu build changelogs.

Guys, do you know why the device is not certified when I check on Play Store? I cannot install netflix now. Mi8SE sirius.

Guys, do you know why the device is not certified when I check on Play Store? I cannot install netflix now. Mi8SE sirius.
Do you use Magisk? If yes, remove "SafetyPatch" module if you installed it.
And check SafetyNet results with "SafetyNet Test" app (available on Google Play Store).
;)

Reactions: cucutaok

Hi it is described in this thread ...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Google Playstore "Play Protect certification" - Device not certified
  • clear Data "Google Play store", "Google Play services", "Google Service Framework"
  • reboot
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Does anyone know how long it takes for the the changes from these betas to be included in the stable builds? I can't find any information on this, or find any (up-to-date) stable xiaomi.eu build changelogs.
Stable is still 11.0, I think they only update android security patch now, so no changes there at all.
11.2 is not ready to go stable with all the bugs, and rumors are that they are working on 12 now.

Reactions: Nilsb7
Status
Not open for further replies.